Hurricanes at Ohio St. Game Thread, Sept. 11th ESPN 3:40pm EST

hurricanee.jpg

Originally Posted by CP1708

The Hurricanes are 6-2 against Top 5 teams since the 2000 season, with the lone losses coming at No. 5 Florida in 2008 and against Ohio State in the 2003 national championship game. The loss to the Gators is the Hurricanes’ only loss against a Top 5 team in a true road game since the Canes lost at No. 2 Virginia Tech during the 1999 season.

Randy Shannon has NO road wins outside the state of Florida against teams that finished the season with a winning record...

The Hurricanes are 6-2 against Top 5 teams since the 2000 season, with the lone losses coming at No. 5 Florida in 2008 and against Ohio State in the 2003 national championship game. The loss to the Gators is the Hurricanes’ only loss against a Top 5 team in a true road game since the Canes lost at No. 2 Virginia Tech during the 1999 season.

Randy Shannon has NO road wins outside the state of Florida against teams that finished the season with a winning record...

^wow. That stat is crazy. I know Jacory is ready to shine but I think the Browneyes make it a slugfest. This is going to be a good game. Might have to dvr the Mich game and this and swap quarters.

^wow. That stat is crazy. I know Jacory is ready to shine but I think the Browneyes make it a slugfest. This is going to be a good game. Might have to dvr the Mich game and this and swap quarters.

This is gonna be a good weekend...good luck Bucks make the Big 10 proud...this coming from a Wolverine fan...I wonder will the Bucks break out the Pro Combat jerseys?! Damn we should have stayed with Nike!

This is gonna be a good weekend...good luck Bucks make the Big 10 proud...this coming from a Wolverine fan...I wonder will the Bucks break out the Pro Combat jerseys?! Damn we should have stayed with Nike!

The only time I ever cried over a loss. I hope Pryor gets lit up he's going to be feeling some heat.

The only time I ever cried over a loss. I hope Pryor gets lit up he's going to be feeling some heat.

What's the point of this stat?  The majority of those games have nothing to do with any of the players on the teams, not to mention Miami has a different coach since then (with the exception of the Gators game) 
indifferent.gif

It's a whole different ball game

What's the point of this stat?  The majority of those games have nothing to do with any of the players on the teams, not to mention Miami has a different coach since then (with the exception of the Gators game) 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
  You ok man? 

It's a stat, thas all, just a simple, harmless, meaningless stat.  Saw it on ESPN, thought it was interesting, posted it.  I guess according to you no stat can be posted that goes back more then 2 years. 
laugh.gif
  Don't be so uptight dude, it'll be ok. 

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
  You ok man? 

It's a stat, thas all, just a simple, harmless, meaningless stat.  Saw it on ESPN, thought it was interesting, posted it.  I guess according to you no stat can be posted that goes back more then 2 years. 
laugh.gif

im still angry/salty/bitter about the PI call in the endzone years ago...GO CANES

im still angry/salty/bitter about the PI call in the endzone years ago...GO CANES

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
  You ok man? 

laugh.gif
Uptight? It was more directed at the originator of the stat (ESPN), not you, genius.  I'm not worried about losing to thugU because it won't happen 
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
  You ok man? 

laugh.gif
Uptight? It was more directed at the originator of the stat (ESPN), not you, genius.  I'm not worried about losing to thugU because it won't happen 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom