Hurricanes at Ohio St. Game Thread, Sept. 11th ESPN 3:40pm EST

Originally Posted by AB Doom

This is gonna be a good weekend...good luck Bucks make the Big 10 proud...this coming from a Wolverine fan...I wonder will the Bucks break out the Pro Combat jerseys?! Damn we should have stayed with Nike!

What?!?!?!?! You want the buckeyes to win??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

The absolute ONLY time I will ever root for the Miami Cocanes, as much as I hated them in '02 they were robbed of a national title by the refs. And I'd like tOSU to be dispatched from the national title discussion as soon as possible. So whatever, Go Canes
eyes.gif

fake @+% florida fan. SMFH

ol mamba 
laugh.gif
 the resident Florida, lakers, colts, and yankees fan
smh.gif

The absolute ONLY time I will ever root for the Miami Cocanes, as much as I hated them in '02 they were robbed of a national title by the refs. And I'd like tOSU to be dispatched from the national title discussion as soon as possible. So whatever, Go Canes
eyes.gif

ol mamba 
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

eyes.gif

ol mamba 
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

eyes.gif

ol mamba 
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

The absolute ONLY time I will ever root for the Miami Cocanes, And I'd like tOSU to be dispatched from the national title discussion as soon as possible. So whatever, Go Canes
eyes.gif

My hatred for OSU > hatred for Miami.

The absolute ONLY time I will ever root for the Miami Cocanes, And I'd like tOSU to be dispatched from the national title discussion as soon as possible. So whatever, Go Canes
eyes.gif

My hatred for OSU > hatred for Miami.

I don't get why Duck fans would have any issues with the Hurricanes.  Weird to me. 
laugh.gif

Duck fans not liking Ohio St, I get.  But us? 

I don't get why Duck fans would have any issues with the Hurricanes.  Weird to me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

it's YOU, CP...not so much the canes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

it's YOU, CP...not so much the canes
laugh.gif

What I do?   I didn't do nothin to nobody except a few jokes with Chester here and there.  None of these other Duck dudes know me.  I'm innocent.  *halo* 

laugh.gif

What I do?   I didn't do nothin to nobody except a few jokes with Chester here and there.  None of these other Duck dudes know me.  I'm innocent.  *halo* 

laugh.gif

Yeah Buck fans better be worried about Adams at LT. He is buns. Vernon gunna eat his lunch. Bailey vs Boren should be fun tho.

Yeah Buck fans better be worried about Adams at LT. He is buns. Vernon gunna eat his lunch. Bailey vs Boren should be fun tho.

na I think Adams is gonna be alright eventually. but the thing that worries me is his inexperience and this being only the second game of the yr.

na I think Adams is gonna be alright eventually. but the thing that worries me is his inexperience and this being only the second game of the yr.

Back
Top Bottom