Hurricanes at Ohio St. Game Thread, Sept. 11th ESPN 3:40pm EST

Lord have mercy. 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

The absolute ONLY time I will ever root for the Miami Cocanes, as much as I hated them in '02 they were robbed of a national title by the refs. And I'd like tOSU to be dispatched from the national title discussion as soon as possible. So whatever, Go Canes
eyes.gif

fake @+% florida fan. SMFH

ol mamba 
laugh.gif
 the resident Florida, lakers, colts, and yankees fan
smh.gif
af515a417ee7659294ec8745a298694e68c0933_r.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

The absolute ONLY time I will ever root for the Miami Cocanes, as much as I hated them in '02 they were robbed of a national title by the refs. And I'd like tOSU to be dispatched from the national title discussion as soon as possible. So whatever, Go Canes
eyes.gif

fake @+% florida fan. SMFH

ol mamba 
laugh.gif
 the resident Florida, lakers, colts, and yankees fan
smh.gif
af515a417ee7659294ec8745a298694e68c0933_r.gif

^
Then how the blue hell you root for the damn Ducks? 

You go to school here, gotta be.  Can't be the players or the tradition or nothin.  You musta gone to school here. 
laugh.gif

^
Then how the blue hell you root for the damn Ducks? 

You go to school here, gotta be.  Can't be the players or the tradition or nothin.  You musta gone to school here. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Wouldnt be any damn way I'd be a Ducks fan if I didnt get brought into it in middle school. This team has been causing me too much heartache over the years.

First 9 years in Gainesville (+ summers visiting my dad until I was 19)
Last 12 years outside of Portland.

laugh.gif
Wouldnt be any damn way I'd be a Ducks fan if I didnt get brought into it in middle school. This team has been causing me too much heartache over the years.

First 9 years in Gainesville (+ summers visiting my dad until I was 19)
Last 12 years outside of Portland.

THE U IS BACK, THE SWAGGER IS BACK, SWAGGER 2.0.

MIAMI BY 30.

END SARCASM

I think we keep it closer than most think, if we hang around to the end, we can pull it out on a late Jacory TD pass.

THE U IS BACK, THE SWAGGER IS BACK, SWAGGER 2.0.

MIAMI BY 30.

END SARCASM

I think we keep it closer than most think, if we hang around to the end, we can pull it out on a late Jacory TD pass.

If Coop was playing I would give them more of a chance, but they aren't winning this.

If Coop was playing I would give them more of a chance, but they aren't winning this.

I will post my prediction tomorrow,  I am still pissed that there are 3 really good games pretty much on at the SAME TIME..!!!! Ohio State/ Miami  OU/FSU and scUM / ND

Back
Top Bottom