Hurricanes at Ohio St. Game Thread, Sept. 11th ESPN 3:40pm EST

Originally Posted by SCuse7

If Coop was playing I would give them more of a chance, but they aren't winning this.
Cooper wouldn't make or break this game if he was 100% healthy. I hate to say it but Cooper is on verge of being Wally Pipped. Damien Berry was by far the best RB last year and now with the emergence of Lamar Miller & Storm Johnson they are going to bypass him on the depth chart. Cooper is a good player but his hype exceeds his actual production.

If Coop was playing I would give them more of a chance, but they aren't winning this.
Cooper wouldn't make or break this game if he was 100% healthy. I hate to say it but Cooper is on verge of being Wally Pipped. Damien Berry was by far the best RB last year and now with the emergence of Lamar Miller & Storm Johnson they are going to bypass him on the depth chart. Cooper is a good player but his hype exceeds his actual production.

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

Fear The Ibis wrote:

djryan614 wrote:

If you think that (legit) call was the only thing that gave us the Nat'l Chip that night, you must not have really watched that game.  We hit Dorsey in the mouth and he wasnt used to that at all, D was doin they thing all night!  Our O made clutch plays all night.  Bottom line, UM was cocky and underestimated OSU, thought we would lay down to their dominance, but we took it to them.  UM was a damn near All Time Great college team that year, but all of our close games during the season prepared us to win that game.

GO BUCKS!!!!

Maybe you haven't heard but the OSU* receiver already admitted this week that it wasn't a PI. Nothing else needs to be said.

The contact with the reciever wasn't made until after the ball hit him in the hands and bounced away so I haven never quite understood how people could argue that the call was legit.

Craig Krenzel was on the radio the other day and made an interesting point. The refs had been letting the DBs and WRs play physical all night and weren't calling anything. So it was really strange for the refs to switch it up and call a PI in that situation.

Besides the call being bogus, it came extremely late. The ref closest to the play who had the best view of it ruled the pass incomplete. Then Terry Porter throws the late flag.

And another thing....the ball was tipped at the line of scrimmage....when the ball is tipped at the line it doesn't matter if you make contact with the receiver.

It was an all around bad call for many reasons. I really don't see how people can argue that it was legit.

That said....the call isn't the reason we lost that game. Our OL played like $!@! and got dominated all night. Dorsey was the real reason we lost. He played terribly. He was inaccurate and missed open WRs all night. It really showed that he had never experienced pressure for damn near his whole career because he was terrible with handling it.

Then why cont. to type about it? 

Ohio State -34
Miami-17

What kind of dumb #@% question is that?

I was explaining why it was a bad call. Don't be stupid.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

Fear The Ibis wrote:

djryan614 wrote:

If you think that (legit) call was the only thing that gave us the Nat'l Chip that night, you must not have really watched that game.  We hit Dorsey in the mouth and he wasnt used to that at all, D was doin they thing all night!  Our O made clutch plays all night.  Bottom line, UM was cocky and underestimated OSU, thought we would lay down to their dominance, but we took it to them.  UM was a damn near All Time Great college team that year, but all of our close games during the season prepared us to win that game.

GO BUCKS!!!!

Maybe you haven't heard but the OSU* receiver already admitted this week that it wasn't a PI. Nothing else needs to be said.

The contact with the reciever wasn't made until after the ball hit him in the hands and bounced away so I haven never quite understood how people could argue that the call was legit.

Craig Krenzel was on the radio the other day and made an interesting point. The refs had been letting the DBs and WRs play physical all night and weren't calling anything. So it was really strange for the refs to switch it up and call a PI in that situation.

Besides the call being bogus, it came extremely late. The ref closest to the play who had the best view of it ruled the pass incomplete. Then Terry Porter throws the late flag.

And another thing....the ball was tipped at the line of scrimmage....when the ball is tipped at the line it doesn't matter if you make contact with the receiver.

It was an all around bad call for many reasons. I really don't see how people can argue that it was legit.

That said....the call isn't the reason we lost that game. Our OL played like $!@! and got dominated all night. Dorsey was the real reason we lost. He played terribly. He was inaccurate and missed open WRs all night. It really showed that he had never experienced pressure for damn near his whole career because he was terrible with handling it.

Then why cont. to type about it? 

Ohio State -34
Miami-17

What kind of dumb #@% question is that?

I was explaining why it was a bad call. Don't be stupid.

laugh.gif

We'll see who actually shows up in a big game.

State by 10

We'll see who actually shows up in a big game.

State by 10

i'm going for the u . .
pimp.gif

hoping jacory continues great play from last season . . curious to see pryor's throwing this game.

i'm going for the u . .
pimp.gif

hoping jacory continues great play from last season . . curious to see pryor's throwing this game.

i'm going for the u . .
pimp.gif

i'm going for the u . .
pimp.gif

Go canes!!!! should be a good game regardless. I still have a bad feeling that TP2 is going to have another coming out party against my Canes. SMH

Go canes!!!! should be a good game regardless. I still have a bad feeling that TP2 is going to have another coming out party against my Canes. SMH

Originally Posted by theone2401

I hope ur feeling is Correct.

Back
Top Bottom