Hurricanes at Ohio St. Game Thread, Sept. 11th ESPN 3:40pm EST

The absolute ONLY time I will ever root for the Miami Cocanes, as much as I hated them in '02 they were robbed of a national title by the refs. And I'd like tOSU to be dispatched from the national title discussion as soon as possible. So whatever, Go Canes
eyes.gif

The absolute ONLY time I will ever root for the Miami Cocanes, as much as I hated them in '02 they were robbed of a national title by the refs. And I'd like tOSU to be dispatched from the national title discussion as soon as possible. So whatever, Go Canes
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

If we win this game, our Defense is going to do it.

100% agree.

I think the offensive line will have a very hard time early in this game on the road.

Canes are almost double digit dogs according to Vegas. About what I expected. I think it will be closer than that though.

Originally Posted by rashi

If we win this game, our Defense is going to do it.

100% agree.

I think the offensive line will have a very hard time early in this game on the road.

Canes are almost double digit dogs according to Vegas. About what I expected. I think it will be closer than that though.

AB Doom wrote:
This is gonna be a good weekend...good luck Bucks make the Big 10 proud...this coming from a Wolverine fan... Damn we should have stayed with Nike!
Nah, %++# that conference pride !!+#+#!+...
go-canes-wallpaper-1024.jpg

AB Doom wrote:
This is gonna be a good weekend...good luck Bucks make the Big 10 proud...this coming from a Wolverine fan... Damn we should have stayed with Nike!
Nah, %++# that conference pride !!+#+#!+...
go-canes-wallpaper-1024.jpg

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eyes.gif

fake @+% florida fan. SMFH

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eyes.gif

fake @+% florida fan. SMFH

Originally Posted by IYE2

Im still worried about the LT position for Ohio St.
Yall goin no Olivier Vernons name by the end of this game....hopefully atleast
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IYE2

Im still worried about the LT position for Ohio St.
Yall goin no Olivier Vernons name by the end of this game....hopefully atleast
nerd.gif

I think with the addition of Coat Petri, the line is going to be looking nice. And Olivier Vernon is going to be a beast this year. Especially with Bailey receiving all the double teams.

I think with the addition of Coat Petri, the line is going to be looking nice. And Olivier Vernon is going to be a beast this year. Especially with Bailey receiving all the double teams.

uknow.jpg

Will be flying up there supporting my squad.... A Deck ROW 2 between the Goal and End line on Miami's sideline; Painted in Orange and Green with my boy. Get your TiVo ready
devil.gif
We're going iiinnnnnnnnnn

uknow.jpg

Will be flying up there supporting my squad.... A Deck ROW 2 between the Goal and End line on Miami's sideline; Painted in Orange and Green with my boy. Get your TiVo ready
devil.gif
We're going iiinnnnnnnnnn

Originally Posted by AB Doom

This is gonna be a good weekend...good luck Bucks make the Big 10 proud...this coming from a Wolverine fan...I wonder will the Bucks break out the Pro Combat jerseys?! Damn we should have stayed with Nike!

What?!?!?!?! You want the buckeyes to win??
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom