Hurricanes at Ohio St. Game Thread, Sept. 11th ESPN 3:40pm EST

I just hope Jacory doesn't loft it up when he doesn't have to like those moments he had last year.

Just stay composed and execute

I just hope Jacory doesn't loft it up when he doesn't have to like those moments he had last year.

Just stay composed and execute

Posey and Pryor seem to have a great chemistry right now and the defense looks better than it has in years. O.State is winning this game.

Posey and Pryor seem to have a great chemistry right now and the defense looks better than it has in years. O.State is winning this game.

Hope like hell they let Jacory throw it around out there, roll him out, move him around, quick passes, dump offs, any and everything to make that D-Line hesitate at least an extra second. 

And on D, keep TP in the pocket, we all remember a few years ago when QB's would KILL us running around on us.  Can't let that happen with a guy like this.  If he can stand back there and throw it for 350 on us, well then tip your cap and accept the L.  But I personally don't see him being able to do that. 

No turnovers, and keep Pryor in the pocket most of the night, I think we can steal one in the Big House.  But it will not be easy at all. 

Chester, sittin out this week?  I know damn well you ain't tryna root for either one of these teams. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  You hopin for a 0-0 tie or somethin close too? 

Hope like hell they let Jacory throw it around out there, roll him out, move him around, quick passes, dump offs, any and everything to make that D-Line hesitate at least an extra second. 

And on D, keep TP in the pocket, we all remember a few years ago when QB's would KILL us running around on us.  Can't let that happen with a guy like this.  If he can stand back there and throw it for 350 on us, well then tip your cap and accept the L.  But I personally don't see him being able to do that. 

No turnovers, and keep Pryor in the pocket most of the night, I think we can steal one in the Big House.  But it will not be easy at all. 

Chester, sittin out this week?  I know damn well you ain't tryna root for either one of these teams. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

2u7reib.jpg

2u7reib.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope a *@*+@%% plane hits the stadium.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope a *@*+@%% plane hits the stadium.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

2u7reib.jpg
laugh.gif
i confuse

THE HORSESHOE!

2u7reib.jpg
laugh.gif
i confuse

THE HORSESHOE!

I really don't care who win as long as its a good game.
If I had to pick I'm going with the Buckeyes.

I really don't care who win as long as its a good game.
If I had to pick I'm going with the Buckeyes.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

2u7reib.jpg
laugh.gif
i confuse

THE HORSESHOE!

laugh.gif
    Sorry about that guys.  My bad.   

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

2u7reib.jpg
laugh.gif
i confuse

THE HORSESHOE!

laugh.gif
    Sorry about that guys.  My bad.   

The Hurricanes are 6-2 against Top 5 teams since the 2000 season, with the lone losses coming at No. 5 Florida in 2008 and against Ohio State in the 2003 national championship game. The loss to the Gators is the Hurricanes’ only loss against a Top 5 team in a true road game since the Canes lost at No. 2 Virginia Tech during the 1999 season.

The Hurricanes are 6-2 against Top 5 teams since the 2000 season, with the lone losses coming at No. 5 Florida in 2008 and against Ohio State in the 2003 national championship game. The loss to the Gators is the Hurricanes’ only loss against a Top 5 team in a true road game since the Canes lost at No. 2 Virginia Tech during the 1999 season.

Back
Top Bottom