Hundreds dead in the south

someone I work with is from Tuscaloosa, Alabama who was on vacation and came back yesterday afternoon... She said she was watching the news this morning of the tornado damage and said she saw a restaurant that she ate lunch at which was completely demolished the next day.

crazy

someone I work with is from Tuscaloosa, Alabama who was on vacation and came back yesterday afternoon... She said she was watching the news this morning of the tornado damage and said she saw a restaurant that she ate lunch at which was completely demolished the next day.

crazy

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

This is crazy...........I still dont see how NOBODY was badly hurt or killed in the tornadoes in Saint Louis last friday.

I dont know anymore, May 21st is looking like it might be real.

Whats the significance of May 21st this year?
It's the date that some have predicted will be the date of Judgment Day and the Rapture.

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

This is crazy...........I still dont see how NOBODY was badly hurt or killed in the tornadoes in Saint Louis last friday.

I dont know anymore, May 21st is looking like it might be real.

Whats the significance of May 21st this year?
It's the date that some have predicted will be the date of Judgment Day and the Rapture.

Originally Posted by eashawty

did the tornadoes do anything to montgomery?
no.  damage was concentrated in north and central alabama.

heaviest hit were: tuscaloosa, cullman, pleasant grove, hueytown, pratt city, arab, huntsville, and birmingham.

heaviest hit were: tuscaloosa, cullman, pleasant grove, hueytown, pratt city, arab, huntsville, and birmingham.

Yeah I heard about the death toll this morning at work.I had NO idea it was that serious down there.

Yeah I heard about the death toll this morning at work.I had NO idea it was that serious down there.

Tornadoes put the fear of God in me. They are truly like nothing else. I've been stuck outside during two of them. Most times we have very little warning and if you don't have a basement or shelter there is not much hope for you in the event of a very destructive one. If it happens at night it's even worse.

Tornadoes put the fear of God in me. They are truly like nothing else. I've been stuck outside during two of them. Most times we have very little warning and if you don't have a basement or shelter there is not much hope for you in the event of a very destructive one. If it happens at night it's even worse.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

gotta home girl down in b-ham...been tryin 2 make sure her the fam cool since last night........nothin
hope they str8.......
tired.gif

gotta home girl down in b-ham...been tryin 2 make sure her the fam cool since last night........nothin
hope they str8.......
tired.gif

Hopefully things cool down over there.. I have family in Conyers Georgia & I wouldn't want anything to happen to them.

RIP to those who's lives were lost.

Hopefully things cool down over there.. I have family in Conyers Georgia & I wouldn't want anything to happen to them.

RIP to those who's lives were lost.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

hope they str8.......
tired.gif
yea i asked cause i got a ex that im still real cool wit that go to alabama st. right now. i was talkin to my homegirl in mississippi & she said they posed to have more bad weather out there 2nite, so its prolly gon be out here by 2morrow. i just hope it aint no tornadoes cause she was tellin me the other day how it was stormin & they had a tornadoe out there, so i knew we was gon have sum bad weather yesterday

hope they str8.......
tired.gif
yea i asked cause i got a ex that im still real cool wit that go to alabama st. right now. i was talkin to my homegirl in mississippi & she said they posed to have more bad weather out there 2nite, so its prolly gon be out here by 2morrow. i just hope it aint no tornadoes cause she was tellin me the other day how it was stormin & they had a tornadoe out there, so i knew we was gon have sum bad weather yesterday

Man, yesterday was WILD. I got stuck at work until 9 pm because all roads were cut off by downed powerlines and trees. I literally watched a tornado form right in front of my job, cut through the edge of the parking lot and take out a huge power transformer and some trailers. I've always wanted to see a tornado in person, but now that I have...never again. Once I heard that classic freight train sound that everyone says they sound like, I knew it was a wrap. I should have some pics when I get off work though....so much devastation around here.

Man, yesterday was WILD. I got stuck at work until 9 pm because all roads were cut off by downed powerlines and trees. I literally watched a tornado form right in front of my job, cut through the edge of the parking lot and take out a huge power transformer and some trailers. I've always wanted to see a tornado in person, but now that I have...never again. Once I heard that classic freight train sound that everyone says they sound like, I knew it was a wrap. I should have some pics when I get off work though....so much devastation around here.

hope they str8.......
tired.gif
what part of birmingham?

hope they str8.......
tired.gif
what part of birmingham?

Back
Top Bottom