1:30�
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I almost %@*! myself when that thing crossed the street like that
sick.gif
eek.gif

RIP to all those affected and who lost loved ones. How devastating.

I live all the way up north in eastern Ontario (Canada) and we had CRAZY gusty winds today. We had a strong windstorm. Trees went down, traffic lights switched off, power lines toppled,multiple outages,and widespread damage (minor to more major) to homes, vehicles and businesses. Some people were hit with debris or got flown away by a couple of feet. I can only imagine the destruction of a tornado rampaging through the streets.

RIP to all those affected and who lost loved ones. How devastating.

I live all the way up north in eastern Ontario (Canada) and we had CRAZY gusty winds today. We had a strong windstorm. Trees went down, traffic lights switched off, power lines toppled,multiple outages,and widespread damage (minor to more major) to homes, vehicles and businesses. Some people were hit with debris or got flown away by a couple of feet. I can only imagine the destruction of a tornado rampaging through the streets.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

I am praying

BUT

Why do people live in these kind of places when they know this is the risk?
are you seriously suggesting that we just abandon the 15 or so states that routinely have tornadoes?

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

I am praying

BUT

Why do people live in these kind of places when they know this is the risk?
are you seriously suggesting that we just abandon the 15 or so states that routinely have tornadoes?

^
no matter where you go there are weather problems

East Coast = Blizzards & Snow Storms
West Coast = Earthquakes
South (Florida, Bama, Louisiana, Texas, Miss) = Hurricanes
Central US = Tornado Alley

^
no matter where you go there are weather problems

East Coast = Blizzards & Snow Storms
West Coast = Earthquakes
South (Florida, Bama, Louisiana, Texas, Miss) = Hurricanes
Central US = Tornado Alley