HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Waiting months to save $10-15 is absurd 🤣
The only reason I don't completely agree is because it would be a lot easier to return them to Nike than to some European shop if you get a jacked pair like a lot of people got with the mangoes.

Which by the way, I'm glad yall said something because my first pair was/is good so I got one to stash but I didn't feel all the way down into the toe when I first got and checked them. I went and checked after reading a lot of you had weird fits because of a short sole and mine had it too, sent them back.

Clean colorway 💯

Attachments

• 37F87C36-B7FD-401F-87CE-DE86E4CF7A9A.jpeg
    37F87C36-B7FD-401F-87CE-DE86E4CF7A9A.jpeg
    277.4 KB · Views: 475
Really not even about saving money for me... paid retail for scream greens (best cw, fight me), desert oak stussys, black whites, and mangos.... more than anything, I’d prefer to order from Nike in case I need to return, or if later down the line the price plummets, and I can score a pair on DEEP discount, so I can return my retail pair to Nike.

plus.... it’s rare I wear anything right away anyway, so I can be patient.

Really not even about saving money for me... paid retail for scream greens (best cw, fight me), desert oak stussys, black whites, and mangos.... more than anything, I’d prefer to order from Nike in case I need to return, or if later down the line the price plummets, and I can score a pair on DEEP discount, so I can return my retail pair to Nike.

plus.... it’s rare I wear anything right away anyway, so I can be patient.
While I agree with everything you just said. That free shipping made me finally bite on End. 😆

So are these or aren’t these a women’s-only release? Only matters because if so I’d need a women’s 13 and I’m sure that won’t exist.
Idk I just copped on END an 11.5 said **** it lol
I’m guessing it is a women release though cause that’s all I see on the European sites

Aquatones on snkrs for 8/27.

looks like L szn.

This is such ********! They put some up on NDC and some on SNKRS! I can already anticipate the L. It's the only other colorway I want. And I've waited for Nike to sell them as I've held onto a GC since Christmas for them.

Does anyone know if I can use a GC on SNKRS? Can it be loaded onto my account? If I can, the maybe I have a shot at using it for these. Thanks for answering my questions. 👍

This is such bull****! They put some up on NDC and some on SNKRS! I can already anticipate the L. It's the only other colorway I want. And I've waited for Nike to sell them as I've held onto a GC since Christmas for them.

Does anyone know if I can use a GC on SNKRS? Can it be loaded onto my account? If I can, the maybe I have a shot at using it for these. Thanks for answering my questions. 👍
It will “sell out” on SNKRS but will be back in stock the following week on Nike.com.

This is such bull****! They put some up on NDC and some on SNKRS! I can already anticipate the L. It's the only other colorway I want. And I've waited for Nike to sell them as I've held onto a GC since Christmas for them.

I’m not 100% on GCs on snkrs, might want to try adding something that’s in stock on the app, click on “payment”, then “add new payment method” and see if that works.

I don't think you can add GCs on SNKRS but sometimes if you call customer service they can apply it after the fact. No guarantees though and it often up to the discretion of the customer service rep.

Hopefully Aquatones make it to Footsites like the Magentas did so everyone can get their pairs. Glad I snagged a pair from overseas while they were readily available. Was hoping for a double up, but one will do if I can’t get them for retail.

Back
Top Bottom