HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

any reason why folks think aquatones won't hit other us shops? magentas did...scream greens did...and they were both on snkrs. magentas are also in nike stores.

scream greens overrated there I said it.
1847vw.gif

They match lol. Not sure what I’m about to get roasted for but I’m here for it lol
naw, you're good

no show or calf length work
Need the trainers to retro.
I NEED the black/grey pair to retro...not no dusty blue that looks like grey either

Attachments

• 1628900474857.png
    1628900474857.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 275
Sheesh, third pair of Magentas arrived today and I can finally keep a pair. Returned my first pair to FTL due to a scuff on the toe box. Second pair came from FNL and midsole glue job was pretty messy. Ordered this latest pair also from FNL and it’s solid. Gonna return the other to the nearest store. PITA but worth it to get a clean pair.

I dunno man, those are the Chicago colorway I’ve wanted for 30 years except the maroon where black should be. Still 🔥. Gonna be hard for me to pass on those 🤦‍♂️
I saw the pics, and was like damn... another pair I’m gonna need to grab... then I saw the maroon. If it were just white/black/red, they woulda been a must have.

anyway, unds the best colorway today....

EB1B935D-AE7B-419A-8820-97BF1AC8431C.jpeg

I saw the pics, and was like damn... another pair I’m gonna need to grab... then I saw the maroon. If it were just white/black/red, they woulda been a must have.

anyway, unds the best colorway today....

EB1B935D-AE7B-419A-8820-97BF1AC8431C.jpeg
The more I look at the maroon/red pair, the more I dig ‘em lol
I just unds’ed my magentas this evening. So dope. Only pair I have so far of these recrafts or whatever we’re calling them. Shape makes it a different shoe compared to those 2014/2015 retros. I recently donated my worn pair of 2015 resins to Good Will. Had plenty of life left but I just hated looking down at that wide boxy toe box. The ‘91 QS pairs from 2-3 years ago, I still love my Purple Punch pair even though the shape isn’t correct. It’s not bad, just not like these. But these new ones are aces.

Ehh..not a fan of the red. I’ll stick with OG colorways. Will cop the Aquatones and still hope for the Resins. Seeing that they are releasing Toadstools has me thinking we will see all of the OG colorways.

Regardless of rankings....OG colorways or nothing for me.
I usually stick to that philosophy, too, when it comes to classic retros. But in the case of the Huarache runner, I'm happy to break that rule if I like a colorway, like those maroon/reds. There are so many potential great color makeups for this shoe thanks to the way it's color-blocked. That said, I will only buy Huaraches with the OG-type construction, no matter how solid a colorway might be. Without the shiny toe box material, it's not the same shoe to me--like all those weird wide-mesh-toe versions Nike put out out the last time around.

I usually stick to that philosophy, too, when it comes to classic retros. But in the case of the Huarache runner, I'm happy to break that rule if I like a colorway, like those maroon/reds. There are so many potential great color makeups for this shoe thanks to the way it's color-blocked. That said, I will only buy Huaraches with the OG-type construction, no matter how solid a colorway might be. Without the shiny toe box material, it's not the same shoe to me--like all those weird wide-mesh-toe versions Nike put out out the last time around.

Sticking to OG colorways also helps in the wallet. :tongue:

There's just WAY too many sneakers that get released every week, month, year. Can't have em' all.

Sticking to OG colorways also helps in the wallet. :tongue:

There's just WAY too many sneakers that get released every week, month, year. Can't have em' all.
Hahahaha dude that is FOR SURE, and has always helped me keep this addiction at least mildly under control. I never buy retro+ Jordan colorways, for instance. OGs only for me for that line (AMM IIIs and the black OW Vs aside).
I know the OG Huarache colorways are the classics, but like I said the other day, this time around I'm feeling a bit bored with them. Bought Magentas because I love how they pop. Would buy a recraft Purple Punch for sure, and probably Resins. If those don't drop, the maroon/red pair is probably the only other pair I'm buying on this go 'round, barring another new colorway that floats my boat.

To each his own but OG colorways for the huarache never mattered as much to me. The huarache has so many dope colorways. Scream greens are just another good colorway for me, nothing special. Besides nostalgia for the guys old enough to had been around I don’t understand the OG only logic.

Back
Top Bottom