HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Sorry. I guess my question wasn’t clear. I thought retailers had to sell shoes with the retail price tags. End can up their prices as they want?

Retailers may have a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price), which is why certain brands are excluded from discount codes, but there is no Maximum price.

GS
DM8156-100

XXXX - DM8156-100 - 001.png XXXX - DM8156-100 - 002.png XXXX - DM8156-100 - 003.png XXXX - DM8156-100 - 004.png XXXX - DM8156-100 - 005.png XXXX - DM8156-100 - 006.png XXXX - DM8156-100 - 007.png

Waiting patiently hopefully … 👀
DBAFE027-43DF-455F-B202-F46A1EC8B3D6.jpeg

You and me both buddy! That right there is a GRAIL for me. My 9th grade track team shoe (spring 1992) I wore for high jump. Loved using them in the field event. Other teammate wore the AM180s.

I went out for track as a lark, as I can't run, no long term endurance. Bit I figured it would keep me in shape for summer outdoor basketball that I always played with my best friend. Then someone said to try the high jump. I could always jump pretty high when I was young. I was about 5"8 back then (6' now) and was able to clear 5 feet several times. Couldn't believe it. Shocked everyone, especially me. Did so well actually got a varsity letter! Who knew.

So that shoe & colorway especially means A LOT to me. The 2015 retro sucked. Sold them on SX just to get rid of them.

And the white parts of the strap black, which is what they should have done for this colorway anyway imo.
Exactly that, plus the leather appears to be sail rather than straight white. Sigh, I've been waiting dang near 30 years for a Huarache with the same colorblocking as Pip's Chicago PE Flight Huarache, be it a Huarache runner retro or God forbid an actual Flight Huarache retro. Classic Nike, not just keeping it simple and logical, and almost getting there with this pair but at the same time being a long way away.

It’s honestly a very good colorway for what it is. The issue is no one wants anything other than OGs or Collabs. They will eventually be $50.

It’s honestly a very good colorway for what it is. The issue is no one wants anything other than OGs or Collabs. They will eventually be $50.
I'd buy those immediately if they were executed as we described above. Instead, I won't buy them at all, discount or not LOL

Tempted to grab Magenta/Neons as well. 🤦🏻‍♂️
It's the only pair of these new releases I've bought so far. The way it pops in real life is what gets me with that colorway every time. I know the other released OG colors are classics, but for some reason they all seem a bit dull to me all of a sudden. I really wish they'd give us Resins in this new shape, especially if we're not getting punches this time around. At least one of those two OGs deserves to come back with these new drops. The Resins weren't even part of the 2018 releases like the punches were, so it's not like they just dropped recently, either.

It's the only pair of these new releases I've bought so far. The way it pops in real life is what gets me with that colorway every time. I know the other released OG colors are classics, but for some reason they all seem a bit dull to me all of a sudden. I really wish they'd give us Resins in this new shape, especially if we're not getting punches this time around. At least one of those two OGs deserves to come back with these new drops. The Resins weren't even part of the 2018 releases like the punches were, so it's not like they just dropped recently, either.
Yea, they definitely seem dull to me too. I'm not saying they didn't get the color right but 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom