HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Will consider grabbing either of these when & if they go on sale… Scream Green made it to the sales rack here in JP, so I’m expecting one of these to be eventually…
2AC17DB1-45B5-41D2-A02F-77EBB021AC84.jpeg

83EFB61F-B960-43C7-86B7-65787CFF4585.jpeg

Finally picked up my neon magentas that have been sitting at my office for two weeks and ... one of the toe boxes has like a roughed up circular spot in the white mesh. You wouldn't notice it on my feet from five feet away, or even closer, but it's all I see when looking down LOL. Sigh, returning this pair to FTL later today. Thankfully FNL still has sizes in stock, FTL is sold out. I ordered another pair from FNL. Flaw on my delivered pair aside, this is the first time I've seen the new Huaraches in person. I'm impressed, the shape is great and the materials are nice. Probably won't be able to resist if they release the purple punches again in this form, despite having a practically brand new pair of the previous release sitting in my closet. They REALLY need to redo the resins in this recrafted form, though. No way I could pass on those if they come back around like this.

I cannot believe they're bringing back Chestnuts. :pimp:

Give them the Limited Edition hang tag Nike, even if these are not limited.

Definitely surprised they rereleased magentas and not resins yet but crossing my fingers they get around to it at some point this year

sizing question if anyone can help
im a us9 in the air max 3, what size should i be lookin at with these? im pretty much a us9 in nike, but im us8.5 in most new balance. should half size up do me on these new build huaraches?

im a us9 in the air max 3, what size should i be lookin at with these? im pretty much a us9 in nike, but im us8.5 in most new balance. should half size up do me on these new build huaraches?
I’m an 11 in the AM3 (although I could easily go 11.5 if I tied them). I went a half-size up on the scream greens and it was tight at first, but ended up being a good fit after it slightly loosened up. I went a full size up (Sz 12) in the mangos and orcas, and i prefer that full-size up (although, you could say this is a half size up to my size in the AM3) to fit my slightly wider toe frame. Hope this helps

edit: for more thought, I’m an 11 in virtually all Nikes; a 10.5 in all Jordan’s, (AJ1, and 5 thru 14s) except for 3s and 4s I’m an 11;

Last edited:

All of my am3 and huaraches are the same size and they fit perfectly. If anything the huaraches seem a little bigger than my am3.

Are there any Scream Green lingering around in a size 6.5? I wore mines yesterday and my cuz said those are her favorite pair.

Back
Top Bottom