HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I’ve used them for hiking and I’ve seen a bunch of retail workers wear them but yeah would not really recommend for activities that require lateral movement. Originally they were built for running (in a straight line).

I’ve used them for hiking and I’ve seen a bunch of retail workers wear them but yeah would not really recommend for activities that require lateral movement. Originally they were built for running (in a straight line).

True, they are best for straight line running, but I wore my OG gold/green pair back in spring 1992 (9th grade track team) for doing high jump. Shoes were excellent for that. Never had any thoughts of rolling my ankle. Man I wish Nike would give us that gold/green pair.

PHENOMENAL.
01CB020C-4DB5-495D-81BD-AE847AD9E187.jpeg
damn man. didn't know how I felt about a black huarache upper. but this picture did it justice

First time owning these so I didn't know they were OD unstable lol. But I'd never rock these for anything other than casual or running for performance. My childhood era was the 90s so anything low top to me is sometimes still nuts!

I thought Kobe's ankles were going to snap for yearsss watching him and even KD play with lows :lol:

damn man. didn't know how I felt about a black huarache upper. but this picture did it justice

i bought it. Its awesome on hand. This coming from a guy whos handled a bunch of high end shoes from rick, visvim, saint laurent etc.

DH8143-200

XXXX - DH8143-200 - 001.png
XXXX - DH8143-200 - 002.png
XXXX - DH8143-200 - 003.png
Wow…, after Stussys, Escape & bunch of OG colorways, LE in Toadstool/Chestnut making comeback?? Makes me wonder whether Slate is next, but have to give a huge shoutout to whomever in Nike leading the Huarache team tho. While it surely seems like they are build nicer than the previous Retro, the selection of what to Retro is definitely on point. Please bring back the Mowabb pack next!!

Back
Top Bottom