HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

E76D6C33-083A-463B-B9C2-1329C6F0CEB3.jpeg

Such a gorgeous shoe.

Paid retail + ship on purple punch last time around from one of the euro sites, thinking they wouldn’t drop here... months later they dropped here, then like a month or two later they hit discount. I’m gonna be patient with aquatones. Worst case I pay retail through Nike (with Rakuten of course) and can return if I find cheaper down the line.

Paid retail + ship on purple punch last time around from one of the euro sites, thinking they wouldn’t drop here... months later they dropped here, then like a month or two later they hit discount. I’m gonna be patient with aquatones. Worst case I pay retail through Nike (with Rakuten of course) and can return if I find cheaper down the line.

I got the same mindset. Things clearly aren’t right cause only NDC had mens triple black and they are almost sold out. Aquas will be here eventually.

How does End sell the aquatones for $129 but scream greens and Stussys are $170?

also, are orcas on sale anywhere yet?

Sorry. I guess my question wasn’t clear. I thought retailers had to sell shoes with the retail price tags. End can up their prices as they want?
idk what the rules are, but End does it all the time. Racer Blue Jordan 3 retros have been in stock for $250 for a few days, they sell Yeezys for more than retail too.

Back
Top Bottom