-Hows is this black guy in almost EVERY commercial?!?-

Yup...same with Tim Kang, who used to run the commercial game from like 2006-2009. He's that Asian dude who you would always see in commercials (had to Google "Asian guy in commercials" to find his name 
laugh.gif
)

20080518-AT-TimKang-Impact.jpg

Yup...same with Tim Kang, who used to run the commercial game from like 2006-2009. He's that Asian dude who you would always see in commercials (had to Google "Asian guy in commercials" to find his name 
laugh.gif
)

20080518-AT-TimKang-Impact.jpg

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

This guy is a close second place...."how to make it in America" and that "i love my bank ad" and a few others...

curtiss_cook.jpg
i love my bank's raise your rate CD commercial ...or is it you love watching your neighbors watch tv.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

This guy is a close second place...."how to make it in America" and that "i love my bank ad" and a few others...

curtiss_cook.jpg
i love my bank's raise your rate CD commercial ...or is it you love watching your neighbors watch tv.....
laugh.gif

Duke is also in a Taco Bell commercial.

the one that takes place in the office.

"We're all good today, sandwich lady!"

or something to that effect

Duke is also in a Taco Bell commercial.

the one that takes place in the office.

"We're all good today, sandwich lady!"

or something to that effect

^Forgot he was in that taco bell one.

I had a feeling I knew who it was before I clicked the thread. This guy's pimpin the ad game

^Forgot he was in that taco bell one.

I had a feeling I knew who it was before I clicked the thread. This guy's pimpin the ad game

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

How can I become an advertisement actor? I want to be like that MAC dude... how do I get into this?

that MAC dude is in real movies tho... ex.Valentines Day 
oh damn. well... there are actors doing well in commercials. I gotta get my headshots taken 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom