-Hows is this black guy in almost EVERY commercial?!?-

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Isn't this the dude that used to a co-host on BET years ago?
Yeah thats where i first saw him. Dude definitely gettin that commercial money though
pimp.gif

thats that dude who won that contest on bet sum years back. he been puttin in work since then

I was asking my coworkers this the other day
laugh.gif

Dude is winning.

knew it'd be lamorne
laugh.gif
he most certainly is everywhere
he was a corn on BET.. glad to see he hasn't completely faded away
he also hosts a game show on cartoon network

knew it'd be lamorne
laugh.gif
he most certainly is everywhere
he was a corn on BET.. glad to see he hasn't completely faded away
he also hosts a game show on cartoon network

Originally Posted by eashawty

thats that dude who won that contest on bet sum years back. he been puttin in work since then

Yeah I remember that.
Dude really capitalized and used the BET gig as a stepping stone. Ain't mad either. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Yeah I remember that.
Dude really capitalized and used the BET gig as a stepping stone. Ain't mad either. 
glasses.gif

LaMorne or something like that. He used to host Wired! with Alicia Renee's sexy $+#. And yes I hate that Keanu Reeves x Charlie Sheen dude too, especially the commercial where he keeps interrupting that lady, then they made a reverse one where she keeps interrupting him. Speaking of x BET hosts in car insurance commercials, Joe Clair (Cleeze) is in a Progressive one with Flo where he asks for the remote. He was also in a Payless Buy One Get One half off commercial.

LaMorne or something like that. He used to host Wired! with Alicia Renee's sexy $+#. And yes I hate that Keanu Reeves x Charlie Sheen dude too, especially the commercial where he keeps interrupting that lady, then they made a reverse one where she keeps interrupting him. Speaking of x BET hosts in car insurance commercials, Joe Clair (Cleeze) is in a Progressive one with Flo where he asks for the remote. He was also in a Payless Buy One Get One half off commercial.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

I swear to God I've been meaning to make this thread for months!!

-State Farm
-Twix
- Some vodka brand for new years
- At&T

That's just off the top of my head. i knew exactly who you were talking about reading the title.
laugh.gif
Miller Lite

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

I swear to God I've been meaning to make this thread for months!!

-State Farm
-Twix
- Some vodka brand for new years
- At&T

That's just off the top of my head. i knew exactly who you were talking about reading the title.
laugh.gif
Miller Lite

This guy is a close second place...."how to make it in America" and that "i love my bank ad" and a few others...

curtiss_cook.jpg

This guy is a close second place...."how to make it in America" and that "i love my bank ad" and a few others...

curtiss_cook.jpg

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Yeah thats where i first saw him. Dude definitely gettin that commercial money though
pimp.gif

yup , i remember he would do that little package skit for the BET awards

It's time for dude to get some acting roles on TV shows or somethin

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

pimp.gif

yup , i remember he would do that little package skit for the BET awards

It's time for dude to get some acting roles on TV shows or somethin

Back
Top Bottom