How Would You Feel If Your Son Wanted To Be A Cheerleader?

It wouldn't be my first choice for him. But I would support him if he did want to be a cheerleader.

It also depends where I'm living. Cheerleading is pretty much non-existent here in New Zealand. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say there will bea 99% chance of him never wanting to be one. He'd also be playing rugby from a very young age, a future All Black in the making
pimp.gif

If I was in the States or the UK, of course there'd be a higher chance of him wanting to be a cheerleader, but he'll be brought up on basketball orfootball. So I would hope that he wouldn't.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

my first semester at Penn State University, I had to sublet last minute and I moved in with 3 male cheerleaders, they smashed more chicks than you can possibly imagine so...

and everyone on campus was like you know brad? Yeah hes a cheerleader.

I just wouldn't want that label on my son's rep.

and they are all jacked so they could have beaten down about 97% of dudes on campus so...just sayin
They are cheerleaders bro, they aren't beating down anyone.

if hes a male cheerleader who is on like a megaphone, clappin and Shizz. its fine. if hes straight, gets to look up girls skirts when hes holding them up

my first semester at Penn State University, I had to sublet last minute and I moved in with 3 male cheerleaders, they smashed more chicks than you can possibly imagine so...

and they are all jacked so they could have beaten down about 97% of dudes on campus so...just sayin

you want me to set it up? I can easily make money off this, I don't even need to see what you look like, I 100% confident you will go home damaged bro

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I would rather my son steal things than be a %@#!.
laugh.gif
I don't agree with "that" lifestyle but you would rather for you kid to be a potential criminal though. The hell kinda parent are you
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I don't think I've ever agreed with anything DC has ever said.

Are you like this in real life or only on NT??????

most male cheerleaders in college would kick most of your $#@#%

true story

personally i'd rather my kid be an athlete of a different sport, obviously. but i'm not gonna control his life, he can do what makes him happy.

He can do whatever he wants, I'll have his back 100%. As long as his long term goals are straight and he's on track to reach them.

I've also noticed that a lot of people don't want their sons to become cheerleaders because it reflects badly on them, the parent. People talking aboutmy son's rep and the way people treat him, and other social factors... but I think it boils down to how it reflects on the parent and a lot of people areinsecure about this.

If becoming a cheerleader would make your son happy, then why would you want to get in the way of that because you're worried what other people might thinkabout him and ultimately, you as the parent?

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

take him to a strip club, throw some mountains in his face, have a () in his face
laugh.gif
...and what would this accomplish?
roll.gif

you want me to set it up? I can easily make money off this, I don't even need to see what you look like, I 100% confident you will go home damaged bro
Hey cheerleading bro, some dude on the internet wants to fight you. The world is more serious than that
laugh.gif

Even if I didn't have a life and was a trust fund baby who traveled everywhere for a living on someones black card I wouldn't get on a plane just to fend off some dudes trying to suck me off.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I've also noticed that a lot of people don't want their sons to become cheerleaders because it reflects badly on them, the parent. People talking aboutmy son's rep and the way people treat him, and other social factors... but I think it boils down to how it reflects on the parent and a lot of people areinsecure about this.

If becoming a cheerleader would make your son happy, then why would you want to get in the way of that because you're worried what other people might thinkabout him and ultimately, you as the parent?

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

take him to a strip club, throw some mountains in his face, have a () in his face
laugh.gif
...and what would this accomplish?
roll.gif

To appreciate what God put on this earth for us MEN, well I would everybody would appreciate it
ohwell.gif

i wouldn't care, even if i did my feelings shouldn't have anything to do with my child following his goals or even dreams.

Back
Top Bottom