How Would You Feel If Your Son Wanted To Be A Cheerleader?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I don't think there are trillions of fat female cheerleaders.
There are MANY FAT cheerleaders. I started to make a post a few months ago about, "Why do these schools allow so many fat cheerleaders torepresent their athletic departments."

HS, College, man there are MANY fat cheerleaders. Bellies all out of shape, cellulitten legs, flabby arms.

JDilla, what are you speaking of? I have seen many fat male cheerleaders around.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by awwsome

I'd encourage him, i know some dude who's a male cheerleader, his body count is like 40+, dude is brolic and he getting scholarship money.
Look at the big picture.
LOL @ Big picture.

What exactly is the BIG picture we are speaking of exactly?

The scholarship money, I can understand. The other two things you named, I wouldn't think were COMMON amongst male cheeleaders.
You answered your own question.

laugh.gif
at anybody who wouldn't support their son doing somethingpositive.

I would encourage him. Male cheerleaders get more scholarships than female cheerleaders. Long as he doesn't want to wear the skirts we're good.

You're talking fat cheerleaders that are doing flips and being thrown through the air and caught?? At my school our female cheerleaders were super fit. Ican't really remember seeing overweight cheerleaders on TV as well, just the busted ones.

High School - Hell Naw, I probably wouldn't let him do it, unless dude gave me some rational explanation on why he wants to be a cheerleader and arisk/benefit analysis. I don't want to let him do something that he will potentially regret.

College - It's on him, he's a grown man. You gotta make your own decisions at that point.

I always thought being a fat male cheerleader defeats the purpose of you being a male cheerleader. At my old HS, they used the dudes to throw the girls up andstuff like that. When i have my son, im introducing him to Basketball and Football. I want to be the dad cheering for my son and be that one dad who alwaysargue with the refs
pimp.gif

You're talking fat cheerleaders that are doing flips and being thrown through the air and caught?? At my school our female cheerleaders were super fit. I can't really remember seeing overweight cheerleaders on TV as well, just the busted ones.
EVERY cheerleader doesn't flip and fly. Some just lead chants. They are still ALL cheerleaders.

There are PLENTY of fat cheerleaders even on the D1 Level.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

I would encourage him. Male cheerleaders get more scholarships than female cheerleaders. Long as he doesn't want to wear the skirts we're good.

Proof?

Originally Posted by JDocs

I'd rather he was a cheerleader than fat.
laugh.gif
What if he was both. There are trillions of fat female cheerleaders. WHat makes you think him being a male cheerleader would mean he wouldn't be fat.

I would rather for my child to be fat though. I would whip his behind into shape with no problems. Being a cheerleader, you can't whip that out of a little boy.
But then he wouldn't be fat. I'm talking about a kid who has no desire to do anything, and when you try and "whip his behind intoshape" all he does is cry and complain then sneak food on the sly and stays fat. As a cheerleader you have to lift and throw and do flips and such,can't see him being too fat doing all that stuff.Also, I've always wanted to be able to do a standing back flip so if cheerleading helps him do thatthen its all good in my books.

All I'm saying is that I don't think there are fat cheerleaders. Especially "plenty" of them. Unless we have a difference of opinion onwhat's fat. Do other people see tons of fat cheerleaders or am I alone in this.

All I'm saying is that I don't think there are fat cheerleaders. Especially "plenty" of them. Unless we have a difference of opinion on what's fat. Do other people see tons of fat cheerleaders or am I alone in this.
HOenstly. I have been to over 40 different college gymnasiums for basketball games and I am very observant of things like this. I see FATcheerleaders very often. Some schools on the East Coast that I won't name, seem to pride themselves on it. Especially schools in VA.

Originally Posted by Diego

I would rather have a son who acts like a man but just so happens to enjoy the D behind closed doors, then to have someone prancing around like a little fruit all the time and enjoy women.

Maybe its just me.
Applaud this man.
pimp.gif

All I'm saying is that I don't think there are fat cheerleaders. Especially "plenty" of them. Unless we have a difference of opinion on what's fat. Do other people see tons of fat cheerleaders or am I alone in this.
HOenstly. I have been to over 40 different college gymnasiums for basketball games and I am very observant of things like this. I see FAT cheerleaders very often. Some schools on the East Coast that I won't name, seem to pride themselves on it. Especially schools in VA.

Oh. That's gross then. I really haven't noticed it. At my school they had a cheerleading team (group with the gay guy cheerleadersand the chicks getting tossed around) and a dance team at the games. Neither group had any porkers. I guess I was lucky.

if he had the same intention as myself and every other male in this world then so be it
devil.gif

other than that then damn.....
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

im all for it

if he is doing it in the (karamo way) then thats a big NO

but if he doin it for the ladies then i give him the
pimp.gif

my cuzin wasnt good enough in high school to go D1 for football so he quit the team his senior year and was randomly talking in class about how he reallywanted to play football D1 so our teacher (head varsity cheerleading coach) told him to do cheerleading.....he gave her the
indifferent.gif
and
laugh.gif
.......she started to explain how most guy cheerleaders are other athletes thatwanted to go D1 but couldnt but took up cheerleading cause its a EASY way to get a scholarship to a D1 college cause you dont see male cheerleaderseveryday.....then she went on to say how the cheerleaders in D1 go outta town with the team hang with them and do certain stuff with them and this and that sohe was buying it......but he hit her with the "thats cool but most guy cheerleaders seem to be on the other side if you know what i mean"......shejust
laugh.gif
she started to tell us how when they go to competition they stayin hotels full of girls and how coaches are real loose cause there is hardly any boys there
smokin.gif
......i was like man i can only imagine
eek.gif
.......long story short he joined the team and by graduation he had nothing but acrap load of stories to tell me...not to mention he's a cheerleader for FSU now and he said nothings changed he still chill with a crap load girls and theyall be coming to him with boy problems
smokin.gif
(step one to the smash fest)

o and just a little side note the cheerleading coach that as tellin us all this stuff got caught up havin a affair with multiple guys on our football team lastyear
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

check Lincoln High School Tallahassee FL

im gonna try n find my pics of her

why most cheerleading coaches look
pimp.gif
?

Man come on. NO dude is going to be a cheerleader to GET girls. What the hell kind of va gina strategy is that?

I would ask him why he would want to be a cheerleader to begin with, then I would tell him the consequences that come along with being a cheerleader, theteasing and other stuff. The only way that I could possibly agree to "let" him become a cheerleader is for collegiate purproses in gettingschloarship money, which is actually a good idea IMO. I would also have to make sure that my son didn't have any feminine tendencies before he enteredinto becoming a cheerleader as well.
male cheerleaders get scholarships to college also if i'm not mistaken

Exactly.

not to mention he's a cheerleader for FSU now
He's definitely at the right school then, I'm sure he has cashed in on a boat load of females already.

Back
Top Bottom