How Would You Feel If Your Son Wanted To Be A Cheerleader?

I'd rather have a gay child than a fat one. The only thing I won't support my child as a parent would be a lifestyle that lacks discipline, withobesity being an obvious indicator of a lack of discipline. If he's gay, he's gay, nothing I can do but support my kid. But if he's fat, then thatis a failure of parenting.

So to answer the thread's question, I would support him in whatever he wanted to do. I already know my friends would have jokes for years though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

DC, youre becoming my favorite NTer.

Id rather my son be gay than be a cheerleader.
nahhhh, would you rather know your son is gettin rammed, or would you rather have him be ramming tons of other girl cheerleaders

my uncle was a male cheerleader
he got all the poontang imaginable
he flipped,slapped,and tapped his way to a 4-yr degree with them females
trust me farthest thing from gay its acceptance
let him explore the wonderful world of looking up when se is in your hand lol
trogans to buy the way they will be needed

Yep, he can get scholarships which can save me a lot of money. He should already be on scholarships anyway with his academics, but that's besides thepoint.

What happened to supporting your children unconditionally? Don't let these ideologies control the way you treat your own children.

You plan to have kids, OP?

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't see a problem with.
You are a woman. I think the majority of you don't see a problem with gay boys.

Only ignorant people have issues about gay people.

I would rather my son not have sex with men. That makes me ignorant?

Blanket statement. No basis. No foundation Explain this statement please

First off, what is YOUR definition of ignorance. Ignorance is state of not-knowing.

What exactly doesn't the father know in this situation?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Diego

DC, youre becoming my favorite NTer.

Id rather my son be gay than be a cheerleader.
nahhhh, would you rather know your son is gettin rammed, or would you rather have him be ramming tons of other girl cheerleaders

Id rather my son act like a man and whatever he does in his sex life stay between him, the internet, and camera phones.

turn into red forman and shove your foot up his @&*
if you accept it he going to be like a burger place wanting meat between the buns

I have a little one. yeah you wish he is the next all american in high school and in higher education, but there is the posibility that he might like dance,cheerleading and all the other bs. so my thing is support his tail and tell him to give 110% to what he wants to do. like HOV said i rather him be a balletdancer and not some fruity mofo.

thats just my two pennies.

How does one act like a man?

Do you guys ever think about why you act the way you do? Testosterone is one thing but some of you take "masculinity" to entirely new heights.

I don't get why so many folks are using the, "Male cheerleaders get plenty of va gina" card. I am pretty sure most male cheerleaders are NOTpulling females like that. Come on now.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

How does one act like a man?

Do you guys ever think about why you act the way you do? Testosterone is one thing but some of you take "masculinity" to entirely new heights.
We are taking masculinity to a new level because we don't want our sons to display traditional feminine qualities?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

As long as your son is with someone who treats them good, why should you care who he chooses to have sex with?

^^No.

Diego said he'd rather his son act like a man in public and be a pansy in private. Why is it so important to "act like a man" in public if youact totally different in private?

And DC, yes you are taking masculinity to new heights. All of your post are testoterone-driven and some even brink on bigotry.

The writings on the wall.

As long as your son is with someone who treats them good, why should you care who he chooses to have sex with?

south-park-33.jpg

i love how people throw around the word ingnorant

laugh.gif

In the end I'm sure I will just support him in whatever he chooses. However, I do not have a son. So as of right now I can say this: I would rather nothave a son that has sex with men. If that makes me ignorant, then I am ignorant.

because its my son,how is he supposed to carry on the family name if hes tiitb

call me ignorant all you want,i dont hate on gay ppl even have a few gay family members,i just dont want to produce anything gay and i have a right to feelthat way because its my sperm
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

^^No.

Diego said he'd rather his son act like a man in public and be a pansy in private. Why is it so important to "act like a man" in public if you act totally different in private?

Whoever my son decides to sleep with male or female, would be completely up to him. I dont believe that sexuality defines people.
However if my son walks like a fruit, talks like a fruit, then I would feel I failed as a positive father figure in his life if hes walkin around actin like alil girl.

The way I raise my son should have no influence on what gender he wantsto sleep with, but it does influence the way he acts as a person or better yet as a MAN.

Some of you are mad quick to equate sexuality to personality, and thats your problem.

I'd imagine my son would have an honest relationship with me in regards to the opposite sex. So it'd most likely be for the (()) and w/e other perkscome with being a cheerleader.

I don't care what other ppl think and I'd hope my son wouldn't either especially if he just liked doing it for w/e reason.

That's cool and all, but what is the point of him putting on this masculine persona?

I'm not knocking your future parenting or anything, but why does he have to act like a man. You know you can do the best job at modeling manly behavior andhe'll still turn out to be a fruit in public?

It's not up to you ultimately, but him. So if he chooses to act that way in public, what are you going to do?

I didn't find any proof of the scholarships but that's what I've been told by coaches. Teams need more male cheerleaders of cousre there arealready plenty of females going out for the team. Once again my break is over. See yall at home
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom