How OG are you? Vol. Oldest thing you remember from General

Been on here since I was 13/14 years old, Fall of 2002. When the 50 and Ja beef was brewing in the music section. DJ Bana (she still on?), the tall white guy who looked like Bill Walton would always have the freshest and newest throwbacks. I remember everyone making fun of the TheGlv for being extra black. GoldenArmz and Synop controlling ******** with the picture. Dipset and purple city bird gang. Vick atlanta jersey matching the olympics. Shaq and Kobe drama and LeBron rookie year. Oh and of course the kicks in the Jordan thread growing up, however I have not cared about kicks since 2006, I grew out of it, but I grew up with NT. General and ST took over.

Introduced a lot of people to NT thru the years tho, they stil casually come on. LeoTheGod is probably the best person I've brought to NT, he does all that NT twitter stuff, he's still heavy into shoes.

Had two usernames before (DonVez and JustHardamoney), can't lie I was young and reckless at times but I don't think I was warranted the second ban, but hey, that's what JRose did. I remember JRose personally AIM attacking me when I was about 15/16. Haha.

Who remembers the Asian kid with the screename "Helmsley" among others. Mad drama. This was way back in like 2001.

-Daviditz's "wild trip to Brazil" thread

-Blondsoccerplayer's life ruined because of NT detectives.

-Acclaire getting roasted to oblivion

-Ohsnapps offer oral for a pair of 3s
-DJ AM posting his collection in showcase(the undft. 4s
pimp.gif
)

-Harlem shake story

To much to list...

Been here since June 01 but did not check out the General forum much. I do remember one Nter telling another Nter I'll murder your whole family dawg". I know it's not General forum related but does anyone remember the screen name of the guy from who use to post crazy stuff in the music forum and then one day one of the NT detectives found his myspace or something and exposed him. I think he was from NY.

Been here since June 01 but did not check out the General forum much. I do remember one Nter telling another Nter I'll murder your whole family dawg". I know it's not General forum related but does anyone remember the screen name of the guy from who use to post crazy stuff in the music forum and then one day one of the NT detectives found his myspace or something and exposed him. I think he was from NY.

MidEastBeast?

I was not a fan of that guy. :lol:

I remember some NTer posted a pic of a bullet with another NTer's name on it :wow:

I also remember when pick up posts began in Nike Retro (DJ ID4?)

- Ben Baller days when his wife or gf cheated on him or something like that 
laugh.gif

- When pharrell in the lambo gifs/pics started

- When the first ever NKETLK tshirts dropped. yes i have one!

- When some kid posted a PYP type thread wearing come shutter shades and a crazy hair design and got mad flamed for it. (70+ pages) before got locked.

- The whole beef with Meth and the dude from ISS.

those are a few, and too many to list :lol:

-When the first WDYWT thread happened. The first post was "Who cares what you wore today"

-When menace5star wore pigeons to stash af1/am95 campout line and someone stepped on her shoes..came back with goons.

-Sais got runned up on at dxc.

probably the first jordan playoff 12s.. i started checking out general for some reason and found the WDYWT thread where I fell in love with the unkle dunks.. probably my favorite shoe and would LOVE to get a 2nd pair

GuevaraGhost

Neek, pre Stussy LV, pre Fruition, wearing form fitting jeans and was clowned on HARD because of it... only to have the masses bite his style 2 years later

Menace5Star with the big *** black vandals

Cam posting regular updates about the Saturn with accompanying pics
I remember all of this :wow: except for the top screen name, also everything about neek (no ocean) the skinnys with the 03/05 Nike sbs, dude always skating his supreme board & neeksupreme shirts.

also that spoiled Asian kid Jordan freak 32...

also LovetheXIV & then some random cat made a myspace trying to floss LOvetheXIV's kicks.

There was this italian kid who would always post on wdywt and somehow made his way in general. He got the banz and thats all I could remember. :lol:

where is that vid of bastich drunk as hell.
Here it is - with Muscle and Jacob. Don't know if this is gonna work 'cause I don't have the toolbar to post pictures, emoticons or videos (Anyone else having these problems?)...

My first post was in the "Post Hot Girls You Know" thread that davidtz was in. Couldn't control myself well enough for the mods and got banned though - I've probably had around 10 SNs since then and only one reached at least a 1000 posts.

- Ben Baller days when his wife or gf cheated on him or something like that :lol:

- When pharrell in the lambo gifs/pics started

- When the first ever NKETLK tshirts dropped. yes i have one!

- When some kid posted a PYP type thread wearing come shutter shades and a crazy hair design and got mad flamed for it. (70+ pages) before got locked.

- The whole beef with Meth and the dude from ISS.

those are a few, and too many to list :lol:

thats probably all i remember :lol:

unless you guys say some more that might ring a few bells

Last edited:
nobody remembers LoveTheXIV? :nerd:

I remember when dude had a collection pic where he made a big circle in his street with "23" & he was squatting in the middle, it was alot of shoes. wish someone would have the pic :nerd:

when ultimate trollgod created two nt accounts and pretended to be a boy and girl and had some big relationship drama on nt until he was exposed.

Not sure if from general section but finger teeth pic....smushcalade story....revolver fresh pic wit shorty pop....

When I first started coming on here (On my third account. Lurked the latter part of '99 and got my first account in 2000), I never ventured to the General section. Didn't start checking it out until 2001 and my earliest memory is from 9/11 from that year. An eerie day, on and offline.

Back
Top Bottom