How good is Monta Ellis really?

I know I am late to the party but here are my thoughts on Monta.

One of the most exciting players in the NBA. Combined with the GSW home fans, watching a Monta show @ Oracle is always a treat.

Great scorer. Super quick, nobody can stay in front of him. Since he is such a great scorer, people feel that his defensive skills are lacking. He does a good job of staying in from of his man when he tries, but of course he has to carry the scoring load so he doesn't try all the time (as most big time scorers).

I LOVE watching him play. Love. Has really become more of an efficient scorer this season compared to other seasons.

I do question what his ultimate goal in this league is. I don't know him but I wonder how much longer he can be the #1 scorer on a bad team year in year out. I wonder if he will bolt sooner or later.

But with him and Baron, I loved those days.

Monta is the real deal. Let's all jus' admit he's one of the rising stars and knockin' on the door of elite status.

Monta is the real deal. Let's all jus' admit he's one of the rising stars and knockin' on the door of elite status.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Props to Monta.

Sidebar, pretty sure 75% of the people on this thread are Warriors fans so nah, people on this thread watched more than 2 Warriors games. Lol.

Props to Monta.

Sidebar, pretty sure 75% of the people on this thread are Warriors fans so nah, people on this thread watched more than 2 Warriors games. Lol.

Monta must be on NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by maddog345

Monta makes it look too easy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2nd best SG in the west behind Kobe
Do you feel he is better than Manu?
I'm not sure either could do what the other does if they straight up switched teams. I think Monta is deadlier though.

Monta must be on NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by maddog345

Monta makes it look too easy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2nd best SG in the west behind Kobe
Do you feel he is better than Manu?
I'm not sure either could do what the other does if they straight up switched teams. I think Monta is deadlier though.

Back
Top Bottom