How good is Monta Ellis really?

I knew my fellow Warrior fans wouldn't let me down. 

I figured this would be one of the threads up top.

MONTA!!!!!!!!!!!
36/6 assist/ 5 rebounds on 16-28 shooting

pimp.gif
  YESSIR!  EFFICIENT!

I knew my fellow Warrior fans wouldn't let me down. 

I figured this would be one of the threads up top.

MONTA!!!!!!!!!!!
36/6 assist/ 5 rebounds on 16-28 shooting

pimp.gif
  YESSIR!  EFFICIENT!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What makes you think the Spurs would be as successful if Monta were in the spot that Manu was in?
That's exactly what I'm not saying. I'm not sure Monta could contribute as much to the Spurs night in and night out as Manu, and I don't think Manu could straight up carry the Warriors.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What makes you think the Spurs would be as successful if Monta were in the spot that Manu was in?
That's exactly what I'm not saying. I'm not sure Monta could contribute as much to the Spurs night in and night out as Manu, and I don't think Manu could straight up carry the Warriors.

Just read through the thread...someone actually made an argument for Kevin Martin being the best all around scorer in the league?
indifferent.gif
Anywho, as many have said Monta is a really good to great scorer...but that's about it. One player I enjoy watching a lot

Just read through the thread...someone actually made an argument for Kevin Martin being the best all around scorer in the league?
indifferent.gif
Anywho, as many have said Monta is a really good to great scorer...but that's about it. One player I enjoy watching a lot

Back
Top Bottom