How do u feel about ur gf/bf talking to someone they've had sex with ?

i also agree with ANT.
me and my ex girl always talk. and my current girl knows this. and i lost my virginity to my ex....

my girls coo with it. it really just all depends on trust. I don't flirt around with her. What's in the past is in the past. I'm just honest withmy girl if she asks something and she can tell me whenever she feels uncomfortable about anything.

btw i do hang out with my ex ALONE. just to chill, drink do whatever.

my girl is one of a kind
pimp.gif

i also agree with ANT.
me and my ex girl always talk. and my current girl knows this. and i lost my virginity to my ex....

my girls coo with it. it really just all depends on trust. I don't flirt around with her. What's in the past is in the past. I'm just honest withmy girl if she asks something and she can tell me whenever she feels uncomfortable about anything.

my girl is one of a kind
pimp.gif

If you dont spy on dude these little things wouldn't be able to bother you.

YO! ^ The realness. My motto is: If you go looking for something, you're bound to find it. No matter how good a dude is. If a chic is following up on himor peeping his phone or checking his pockets, etc... soon enough you're sure to find something upsetting. And maybe not even something that warrants beingupset. But if you're already the kinda person who would do that, then you'd probably get bent out of shape over something bogus anyway.
Originally Posted by MECKS

I actually have one is like my super duper close homegirl now. If I'm having issues with a chic, I'll call her. And that's more so cause she'sknown me since high school so she can help me understand my girl's perspective. So me & her usually do go to lunch or whatever to have these talks. Butany chic I'm dealing knows about her from the very beginning.

And I think that's what's missing in some these relationships. Be open. How you an adult allowing someone to tell you who NOT to talk to?
smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by truth 15

I used to always ask the girl I was dating how many ppl she had been with. But this is the worst thing to ask and the worst question to respond too. I have never gotten an answer that I was pleased with. I am super jealous and hate hearing the names of ppl that my girl has been with.

pretty much sums up my situation.

Depends on the situation... if I've met her and she doesn't come off as a smutbag I don't care if they talk here and there because I know whooccupies most of my man's time anyways
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

What I DO have a problem with is +*!*!*+ who come out of the woodwork tryna talk to my dude when they find out he has a girlfriend. Like, where were youbefore? @$#@ are scandalous
smh.gif

it wouldn't be an issue for me to trust the guy; if he's with me, then he's with me.
now the girl on the other hand, that's a different story. i know in your situation, she's probably sitting back reading his comment & concoctingall these crazy %$@ scenarios in her head: "aw, he still cares!" or "he's jealous" or something lame that exgf's(or ***) tend todo.

point of my essay is, trust your man. don't trust other broads.
wink.gif

starzinoureyes wrote:

it wouldn't be an issue for me to trust the guy; if he's with me, then he's with me.
now the girl on the other hand, that's a different story. i know in your situation, she's probably sitting back reading his comment & concocting all these crazy %$@ scenarios in her head: "aw, he still cares!" or "he's jealous" or something lame that exgf's(or ***) tend to do.

wink.gif

A man is only as faithful as his options.
nerd.gif

My girl told me about it, saying he was her first and whatnot BUT she doesn't talk to him nomore nor talk about him nomore...so I'm good I guess.

Originally Posted by Diego

starzinoureyes wrote:

now the girl on the other hand, that's a different story. i know in your situation, she's probably sitting back reading his comment & concocting all these crazy %$@ scenarios in her head: "aw, he still cares!" or "he's jealous" or something lame that exgf's(or ***) tend to do.

wink.gif

nerd.gif

nice to know.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

starzinoureyes wrote:

wink.gif

nerd.gif

nice to know.

Dont use that tone when you address me.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Depends on the situation... if I've met her and she doesn't come off as a smutbag I don't care if they talk here and there because I know who occupies most of my man's time anyways
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

What I DO have a problem with is +*!*!*+ who come out of the woodwork tryna talk to my dude when they find out he has a girlfriend. Like, where were you before? @$#@ are scandalous
smh.gif
pretty much...

either he still has feelings for her or theyre still at least friends...talk to him and tell him it bothers you and why it bothers you...were men we cant readbetween the lines and we dont fill in the blanks like some of you women want us to do
laugh.gif
.......but hey if you ever wanna get back at him for this i say take a ride onthe westcoast
wink.gif
tongue.gif

My only advice to you is to stop being so insecure. If something like this gets to you I can only imagine the fights you'll have over the dumbest things.If you're going to be in a relationship with someone, you need to trust them wholeheartedly or else what's the damn point?

starzinoureyes wrote:

wink.gif

nerd.gif

not true, why would he need to go to the backup player when he's got a star starter.

-FUSION
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom