How do u feel about ur gf/bf talking to someone they've had sex with ?

Your man needs to know how to turn off his notifications when it comes to telling OTHER folks what he is doing/has done

NT has gone soft, we want pics of you before we answer your question. If you don't like that then geeeert out.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

NT has gone soft, we want pics of you before we answer your question. If you don't like that then geeeert out.

how about u get out cuz i already got answers !

Damn theres alot of insecure dudes in this thread

Guy she used to get with says hi to your girl, and she isn't a complete %*+*! to him and dude's smashing?

roll.gif
ya'll watch too much ********

Its about respect. There's boundaries once your in a relationship. And still having contact with someone I use to smash, is outta of the question.That's strictly outta respect for my lady, even if that girl from the past is in the friend zone.

roll.gif

I'll be damned....

OP, please be honest, does she look better than you? (Not that you look good or anything. No gas.)

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

how about u get out cuz i already got answers !
I was barking at NTers for answering.
grin.gif

I got thirst, show me a little somethin'.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

roll.gif

I'll be damned....

OP, please be honest, does she look better than you? (Not that you look good or anything. No gas.)

She probably does.

laugh.gif
@ not answering the phone. Grow up.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

It bugs me to no end... Especially when they say "we're just friends"... To me u cant go back to "just friends" after crossin that line
Amen to this...

the way i look at things- like what does it matter? it's over, stop living in the past.
laugh.gif
but that's just me.

but if you are doubting him in a trivial situation such as this one...
frown.gif

ultimately, if you don't have trust, then what do you have?

Reading your comments/rebuttals I just find myself shaking my head.

Point blank, I'd hate to be your boyfriend if things like this get under your skin. Be comfortable with yourself, and the guy you're dating. If youtrust him, then you trust that girls that came before you are history and will stay there. Commenting on Facebook does not cross any lines. And it"slipped" his mind because he probably thinks this rule is bogus. Come on, he called the girl "lame."

LMFAO at all the pic requests! Honestly, if you're that insecure then you got some probs chick. He didn't say anything wrong or hint at anything, hellit was on facebook. Get past the high school drama, if it makes you uncomfortable just tell him, the whole im in 5th grade and not gonna answer the phone thingwont help....

On a more important note, Hyphy Sole, who is that girl in your avy? DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

I wouldn't let that fly. If she seem him on the street that one thing, but to deliberately get in contact via phone/text/fb whatever is not cool. Also if Iever caught my girl cheating I'd straight dead her there and then. I never understood dudes fighting one another over a girl.

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

and its like ... oh she has a bf ... um OKAY ? is this supposed to make it okay with me ?

DEAD $+*... its all just depends on ur relationship. cause just by you having a issue with a status comment... that means u dont trust him enough... so meaningya really shouldnt be together. sorry...

damn yall look to deep into #%+# all dude said was yall look so lame? and you aggie over that, i hate to see how you act when your bf does something worthgetting mad over.

i wish a chick would come at me sideways on some #%+# this petty

I used to always ask the girl I was dating how many ppl she had been with. But this is the worst thing to ask and the worst question to respond too. I havenever gotten an answer that I was pleased with. I am super jealous and hate hearing the names of ppl that my girl has been with.

Back
Top Bottom