How do u feel about ur gf/bf talking to someone they've had sex with ?

convo :
him : im sorry
Me: .... ok we've talked about this b4
him : i know im sorry it just slipped my mind. i didnt think it was a big deal
Me: oh really... but if it were ....
CUTS ME OFF
him : i mean it is a big deal .. im sorry.. are u still mad ?
Me : yes.. u saying sorry isnt gonna make me not be mad ...
blah blah blah .. told him i dont wanna talk .

You lookin too much into it.
Its not like he was being sneaky. He posted a PUBLIC comment knowing that EVERYONE would be able to see it.
These are not the actions of a dude who is smashing on the low.

Its not uncommon for me to make some stupid comment on my ex's facebook or for her to do the same to me. Now if you caught some texts or private messagesthen youd have a reason to be upset.
A public comment though? Nothing to worry about.

That said, pics of his ex?

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Alot of insecurity in this thread.
That is the EASY way of responding to all of it and I can understand why anyone would feel that it is a form of insecurity.

But I am not comfortable with it. Point blank. You can call it insecurity if you choose.

Originally Posted by Diego

Its not like he was being sneaky. He posted a PUBLIC comment knowing that EVERYONE would be able to see it.

Its not uncommon for me to make some stupid comment on my ex's facebook or for her to do the same to me. Now if you caught some texts or private messages then youd have a reason to be upset.

shes not an ex. makes things even WORSE

He's still smashing ....

Or at least he wants to .. truth be told, no dude even wants to be friends with a chick he smashed an ddoesnt plan on being with after .. We just re-connect sowe can re------connect .. Sorry
ohwell.gif

just let it ride, comment on somebody you used to smash and let the cards fall where they may

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Its not uncommon for me to make some stupid comment on my ex's facebook or for her to do the same to me. Now if you caught some texts or private messages then youd have a reason to be upset.

Just some girl he used to smash?
I still dont think you have anything to worry about simply because he posted a public comment he knew you would see.

Doesnt sound like hes being sneaky.

I still dont think you have anything to worry about simply because he posted a public comment he knew you would see.

it was only once but still ... . im not worried about him cheating .. i just think he should know better. he says it slipped his mind .

it was only once but still ... . im not worried about him cheating .. i just think he should know better. he says it slipped his mind .
It was a simple comment. Its not like he said "You look so good in that pic".
He made a stupid comment about a pic. If you guys are this insecure about this, then you might as well agree to take down all your social networking sites.
One could also say youre looking for attention by putting a picture of yourself in your avy on a forum full of dudes.

Imjussayin

Originally Posted by JayHood23

just let it ride, comment on somebody you used to smash and let the cards fall where they may

Man don't give her that childish advice man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I were him, I'd be pissed that you were monitoring his behavior like that. Who cares? It was a public comment, not some saucy backdoor message lookingto rekindle old flames.

He made a stupid comment about a pic. If you guys are this insecure about this, then you might as well agree to take down all your social networking sites.
One could also say youre looking for attention by putting a picture of yourself in your avy on a forum full of dudes.

Imjussayin

im not the only person that has themself in their avy .... but since im a female it makes me an attention seeker ? tht doesnt seem fair

He is smashing another rat similar to the one portrayed in the recent disney flick.

Like I said man, this is a legit complaint. Let him know how serious it is and let him know that you are not comfortable with him communicating with his formerbang bangs. He can only do one of two things
A. Respect your wish and cut it off
B. Do as he pleases

Then the ball is in your court. Don't be DEMANDING though and don't come at him with an ultimatum.

Imjussayin

im not the only person that has themself in their avy .... but since im a female it makes me an attention seeker ? tht doesnt seem fair
You chose to completely ignore the other point I made.
Seems to me like youre just stuck on being mad and there really is nothing that can make you change your mind. A dude may not want to deal with that for toolong.

Back
Top Bottom