How do u feel about ur gf/bf talking to someone they've had sex with ?

smh why be in a relationship you're not the coochie police you're his girlfriend and give him the benefit of the doubt until he gives you reason notto. Actin like this you almost deserve to get cheated on.

Dude cant even get on his computer without feelin like he's being spyed on.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

You lookin too much into it.
Its not like he was being sneaky. He posted a PUBLIC comment knowing that EVERYONE would be able to see it.
These are not the actions of a dude who is smashing on the low.

Its not uncommon for me to make some stupid comment on my ex's facebook or for her to do the same to me. Now if you caught some texts or private messages then youd have a reason to be upset.
A public comment though? Nothing to worry about.

That said, pics of his ex?

shes not an ex. makes things even WORSE

Just some girl he used to smash?
I still dont think you have anything to worry about simply because he posted a public comment he knew you would see.

Doesnt sound like hes being sneaky.

it was only once but still ... . im not worried about him cheating .. i just think he should know better. he says it slipped his mind .
It was a simple comment. Its not like he said "You look so good in that pic".
He made a stupid comment about a pic. If you guys are this insecure about this, then you might as well agree to take down all your social networking sites.
One could also say youre looking for attention by putting a picture of yourself in your avy on a forum full of dudes.

Imjussayin

im not the only person that has themself in their avy .... but since im a female it makes me an attention seeker ? tht doesnt seem fair
You chose to completely ignore the other point I made.
Seems to me like youre just stuck on being mad and there really is nothing that can make you change your mind. A dude may not want to deal with that for too long.

youre right but i cant help being mad .. he told me to txt him when i cool off

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Have you talked to the cat? And what was the comment on her status?

I'm friendly with every chic I've ever talked to/smashed. I've had girls tell me they're not comfortable with me talking to previous girls. But it is what it is. If I'm with you... that's who I'm with. Me and these chics don't hang out. But why should I not be able to ask how them and their family is doing from time to time?

DF!!!

I feel the same way.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

pics of you?
nerd.gif

You lookin too much into it.
Its not like he was being sneaky. He posted a PUBLIC comment knowing that EVERYONE would be able to see it.
These are not the actions of a dude who is smashing on the low.

Its not uncommon for me to make some stupid comment on my ex's facebook or for her to do the same to me. Now if you caught some texts or private messages then youd have a reason to be upset.
A public comment though? Nothing to worry about.

That said, pics of his ex?

shes not an ex. makes things even WORSE

Just some girl he used to smash?
I still dont think you have anything to worry about simply because he posted a public comment he knew you would see.

Doesnt sound like hes being sneaky.

it was only once but still ... . im not worried about him cheating .. i just think he should know better. he says it slipped his mind .
It was a simple comment. Its not like he said "You look so good in that pic".
He made a stupid comment about a pic. If you guys are this insecure about this, then you might as well agree to take down all your social networking sites.
One could also say youre looking for attention by putting a picture of yourself in your avy on a forum full of dudes.

Imjussayin

im not the only person that has themself in their avy .... but since im a female it makes me an attention seeker ? tht doesnt seem fair
You chose to completely ignore the other point I made.
Seems to me like youre just stuck on being mad and there really is nothing that can make you change your mind. A dude may not want to deal with that for too long.

youre right but i cant help being mad .. he told me to txt him when i cool off
FYI hes smashing her right now

Who cares? If ya shorty is gonna cheat, theres NOTHING you can do about it. Shes gonna cheat regardless. Play it cool and stay confident. I would cut it off atchillin with the person, but a phone call every here n there aint %%@$. I know my girl speaks to her ex every now and then, but the ninja is a cornball. Hes 24dating HS chicks
smh.gif
We both sit and laugh at him.

Ya'll are mad insecure... if they're cool they're cool...hopefully you all will find that you two have as sturdy of a relationship to be thattrustworthy...

I can obviously tell theres no one in this thread over 22 y.o.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Ya'll are mad insecure... if they're cool they're cool...hopefully you all will find that you two have as sturdy of a relationship to be that trustworthy...

Yea because nobody over that age has a problem with their partner still communicating with their past bang bangs.
laugh.gif

i wouldnt be with it personally. hi and byes are acceptable i guess but anythin other than that is a no go

I don't, but me and my girl are about as far from the jealous type as it gets. Depends how strong your relationship is i guess?

Ya'll are mad insecure... if they're cool they're cool...hopefully you all will find that you two have as sturdy of a relationship to be that trustworthy...

You just goin to overlook my posts and group me with the rest of these insecure little kids under 22 years old?
grin.gif

... Am I crazy or is it not too much to assume that OP is the person in their avy? People are asking for pics on every page.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Diego has given the best advice thus far. You're overreacting mama.

yeah he really has. i guess i was though, although my bf didnt seem to think so
eyes.gif

cosign..I never get uptight over who my lady talks to. At the end of the day I know shes with me and if she wanted to cheat she would cheatregardless. Putting cuffs around your significant other doesn't do anything, but show you're either insecure or don't trust him/her.

op how old is the guy...These social networking sites can mess relationships up man, seen it happen all to often. hope you guys work it out..but i wouldn'tsuggest doing wrong to him just to get back at him. Let it slide and if he slips up again thats his ***

Back
Top Bottom