How do I let her know????

Let me just add something....

you can't be scared to lose her... theres two spots, either friendzone or smashing. If you try to break out the friendzone you better be ready to lose her cause once you make a move and it goes wrong she might be completely turned off by you and not want to speak etc.

nothing more to it, if she smokes weed or not.

start flirting with her and if she reciprocates, slowly take it more forward until you are comfortable addressing (or acting on) the sexual tension.

someone else is smas"I DON'T CARE!"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

start flirting with her and if she reciprocates, slowly take it more forward until you are comfortable addressing (or acting on) the sexual tension.
Oh, so you like Nas? that guy is awesome.

Originally Posted by Homer

laugh.gif

First of all, smoking weed is bad, it took me a number of years of consistent smoking to realize that. Many heavy smokers can look back on their formative years and can see, plain as day, their life would have been much different had they not chosen that path/lifestyle/social circle. For better or for worse, more often than not, worse.

As for the chick, you gonna come off as scared or lacking confidence, basically a lame, if you just bust out with it a year after the fact. Your best bet is to make it seem like you just recently started seeing her that way. Be smooth about it though, make her believe. It has to be a good story or she will see through it.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

First of all, smoking weed is bad, it took me a number of years of consistent smoking to realize that. Many heavy smokers can look back on their formative years and can see, plain as day, their life would have been much different had they not chosen that path/lifestyle/social circle. For better or for worse, more often than not, worse.
laugh.gif

THIS. Chicks that join in on the cyph are used for performance skills ().. Don't try to cuff that.

THIS

Why is it whenever you get into discussions with smokers they

A. Bring up grades
B. Talk about how it isn't technically a DRUG since it is "natural" - LOL

AND THIS

NEVER wife up a chick like this. I smoke occasionally on weekends if i dont have a crazy workload..but I'll bet my top dollar this chick is getting smutted by your mans...or someone (ie people) in another cypher....these chicks sta bringing up grades or how hard they work as a defense mechanism...

another thing is...these chicks be out here prostituting for weed on the low. A dude will buy weed in msot cases...a chick is more likely to pay for weed with ().

Originally Posted by Homer

laugh.gif
i know right!?!?!?!?

hey, your avy/ sn is clever

happy.gif

that's how it goes, op,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You want a weedhead as a GF? Why? Well I guess you are what you want. Good luck with that

ugh, i cant date a weed head girl!! Had a fling with a couple of them, and they are worse then any alcoholic...no ambition, weed comes first, ima gonna go to oaksterdam university mentality is a no-no!

its cool to smoke here n there, but a weedhead chick is just nasty to me...ill smash, but im not making it a stop on my roadway.

Originally Posted by janniely

Originally Posted by MrWavez

DONT DO IT

just eat your feelings and find someone else UNLESS you KNOW FOR SURE that she feeling you

best thing to do
Don't listen to these guys.
DO IT!!!

If she tells you no, so what? You feel stupid? 

Big deal. You're going to feel stupid at some point in your life.

You take it for what it is and keep moving.

But would you rather miss out on shorty because you feel you may feel stupid????

Grow up and start taking chances. That's what life is about 
glasses.gif

sick.gif
weed chicks are straight trash...
I know from personal experience, keep her as a smoke buddy.
Look for a "good girl". Their much better in bed
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

A. Bring up grades
C. Mention how being high isn't as bad as being drunk and proceed to bash drunk drivers
Because of how people perceive smokers so negatively.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yep. I don't even care to mention grades.. My priorities are in order and being around me, one would see that.[/color]
Yo how do I get on TeamBurnOne
laugh.gif

If you blazed with her for over a year straight it shouldn't be hard to figure out if there's an attraction there. If you think there is, invite her to a one on one smoke sesh and proceed to fondle as BM said.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

She is def not using me for weed because she always pays half and she goes and picks the weed up and comes and pick me and up drop me back off at home
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bro.. Who cares, you don't want a WEED HEAD for a girlfriend. It's one thing if she smokes every Friday when she comes from school/work.. but every damn day of the week? Why would you want a female like that?[/color]
smh.gif
why not? i smoke everyday so i can't be a hypocrite
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by dbbabd

She is def not using me for weed because she always pays half and she goes and picks the weed up and comes and pick me and up drop me back off at home
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bro.. Who cares, you don't want a WEED HEAD for a girlfriend. It's one thing if she smokes every Friday when she comes from school/work.. but every damn day of the week? Why would you want a female like that?[/color]
smh.gif
why not? i smoke everyday so i can't be a hypocrite
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Co-Sign. And not all weedhead broads are nasty burnouts people. Most of the good looking girls that I know burn daily keep it on the low.
indifferent.gif
@ thinking they are some meth ridden cracked out $$+%@

weedhead? who says that, for real some of you guys need to get outta your towns/cities and get cultured

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

A. Bring up grades
C. Mention how being high isn't as bad as being drunk and proceed to bash drunk drivers
Because of how people perceive smokers so negatively.
Yep. I don't even care to mention grades.. My priorities are in order and being around me, one would see that.
Yo how do I get on TeamBurnOne
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

And if your doing it everyday with some girl, thats just too much.

Back
Top Bottom