How do I let her know????

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by dbbabd

She is def not using me for weed because she always pays half and she goes and picks the weed up and comes and pick me and up drop me back off at home
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bro.. Who cares, you don't want a WEED HEAD for a girlfriend. It's one thing if she smokes every Friday when she comes from school/work.. but every damn day of the week? Why would you want a female like that?[/color]
smh.gif
ok you are obviously no help. You're one of those ppl who think weed is bad and blah blah blah im nt tryin to hear all that bruh. There is NOTHING at all wrong with smoking a blunt everyday if you want to. She has a 3.7 gpa and is a psychology major so what does that tell u??? I personally like it when I find a shorty who 
pimp.gif

Whoaaaa I dont think I ever said I wanted her as my girl either.... I just want to take it to that next level im not trying to wife up but she is real cool . I think alot of yall are against weed because I know plenty of girls who smoke and stay on top of their ishhh.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Well he's no different than her so he can't expect much better.
Yea I agree. He doesn't seem to have an issue with having a woman with a drug addiction either. More power to him.

bruh idc about somebody else smashing. Im not trying to be exclusive, im not tryin to wife her up. She just real cool ppl and she can get it

bruh idc about somebody else smashing. Im not trying to be exclusive, im not tryin to wife her up. She just real cool ppl and she can get it
So what exactly is this post about? I thought were wanted to know ways in which you can tell her that you want to be her one and only

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
ok you are obviously no help. You're one of those ppl who think weed is bad and blah blah blah im nt tryin to hear all that bruh. There is NOTHING at all wrong with smoking a blunt everyday if you want to. She has a 3.7 gpa and is a psychology major so what does that tell u??? I personally like it when I find a shorty who 
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Look at my sig you imbecile.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I smoke marijuana here and there, so no, I don't think weed is bad. If she's doing her thing and actually is on top of her #%#%, then what can I tell you..but then again, this is the internet, I can easily say I go to Princeton and have a 4.0 GPA (see how easy that is? [/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]).. Personally, I don't think it's attractive to see a chick with a blunt in her mouth 24/7.. but if that's your thing, go for it.[/color]
happy.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you're not trying to wife her, what the hell do you want with us then? You don't know how get a girl to kiss you or have sex with you? [/color]
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Well he's no different than her so he can't expect much better.
Yea I agree. He doesn't seem to have an issue with having a woman with a drug addiction either. More power to him.
and you just sound so ignorant bruh. So just because somebody smokes a blunt they have a drug addiction? Tell me one thing wrong with weed that you find so bad that you have to say someone has a drug addiction if they smoke it??

YES, if they smoke green stuff EVERYDAY you have an addiction. YES. It is an addiction.

Weed is a DRUG

You do it on a regular EVERYDAY schedule.

So it is an addiction.

You sure changed your tune quick
laugh.gif

It shouldn't matter to you what everyone has to say about your lifestyle preference, or hers. Most people point out things in other people that they see in themselves. Anyways, if all you care about is smashing, what are you so worried about her not feeling you for? You obviously hold your friendship with some level of importance, just keep it real with yourself and you'll find the best way to tell her how you feel.

He smokes, she smokes... whats the problem guys?

OP you gotta just let her know straight up "how you feel bout me? cud you ever see us be more than friends?"

Why is it whenever you get into discussions with smokers they

A. Bring up grades
B. Talk about how it isn't technically a DRUG since it is "natural" - LOL
C. Mention how being high isn't as bad as being drunk and proceed to bash drunk drivers

i had the same scenarion albeit not a year of doing it, what you do is ask her to smoke just you and her and then just be like im feeling you.............it worked

I agree with Fresh and DC too, to a certain extent.

In my opinion, it's not a good look for a chick to be a pothead, but you can smoke on a daily basis if you do it in a responsible way and take care of yourself.

In terms of addiction, I don't think you can truly know until you try to quit, so it's up to the individual.

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

You sure changed your tune quick
laugh.gif
RIGHT. First he wanted to know how to make her his woman, now he doesn't care if anyone else is hittin it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A. Bring up grades
C. Mention how being high isn't as bad as being drunk and proceed to bash drunk drivers

Because of how people perceive smokers so negatively. I mean when someone makes a thread about alcohol, etc. they don't call them drunks, addicts, w/e.

I mean look at the negative undertones of your posts. I'm not saying you're right or wrong for your opinion, but people who drink 3 cups of coffee a day to make up for a lack of sleep have a problem, someone who smokes daily to relax, get inspired for school, or just to enjoy life more, not so much.

I never considered smoking weed WRONG. Yea I might appear to be against it but it just doesn't LOOK good to have a woman representing a man and she has a J in her mouth 7+ days per week. That is all I am saying.

I never considered smoking weed WRONG. Yea I might appear to be against it but it just doesn't LOOK good to have a woman representing a man and she has a J in her mouth 7+ days per week. That is all I am saying.

Yeah I feel you, I mentioned that in my first post. I think it's just like anything else in the world, people will look at the losers and try to typecast everyone who does it which is why I think it's taken so long for legalization to come around, we gotta wait for all the old farts who hated hippies to die out.

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

A. Bring up grades
Because of how people perceive smokers so negatively.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yep. I don't even care to mention grades.. My priorities are in order and being around me, one would see that.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom