How do I let her know????

So nt Im in a predicament. There is this girl who is my 
pimp.gif
 buddy i guess you can say. Me , her and one of my homeboys smoke together everyday. Ok so im feeling her but I never let her know nd we been doing this for almost a year. I didnt intially let her know because I had a girl last year, but ive started feelin her but dont know how to let her know because if she not feelin me back Im going to look like a dumba** , but if she is im going to have like the perfect situation poppin. So what shall I do nt? I dont wana come on to her and then ruin our friendship or make it awkward but im just not sure if she will be down for the cause 
tired.gif

Pull her to the side and ask her out for a bite to eat or somethin'........
and THEEEEEEEN whip it out.

Originally Posted by kidposite

shes just using you for weed
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THIS. Chicks that join in on the cyph are used for performance skills (
nerd.gif
).. Don't try to cuff that.[/color]

DONT DO IT

just eat your feelings and find someone else UNLESS you KNOW FOR SURE that she feeling you

Get some dank weed and chill with her... just you and her.

before you smoke try to get flirty extra touchy etc.

Smoke and hope the bud gets her moisture up..... you can even talk about smashing while smoking. Maybe you can propose to test the theory of sex feeling 3x better while blown...

if all fails, she just using you for weed.

She is def not using me for weed because she always pays half and she goes and picks the weed up and comes and pick me and up drop me back off at home

She is def not using me for weed because she always pays half and she goes and picks the weed up and comes and pick me and up drop me back off at home

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by dbbabd

cnt post pics she browse nt

always the same excuse

uhhhh so what happens if she sees this thread? you're screwed anyway just post it or no help. you know the rules.
this

what are the chances of someone else smoking with there friend and a girl for over a year.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bro.. Who cares, you don't want a WEED HEAD for a girlfriend. It's one thing if she smokes every Friday when she comes from school/work.. but every damn day of the week? Why would you want a female like that?[/color]
smh.gif

Yea why do you want her as your GIRL is my question. Why not keep it where it is? Why do you feel you WANT/NEED to take it to another level? Do you really want a woman like that representing you? Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom