How attached to your mobile device(s) are you?

I finally broke my cell phone addiction in 2019. I believe this is my last year with a smart phone as I plan on going back to a flip and an iPod from Elite Obsolete.

The convenience of having one device is great, but the effects it has had on my life and mental health are too much for me. I enjoy being out of the loop. I don’t care what’s going on. I don’t need everything right now. It can wait til I turn on my laptop. I can find out about the next massacre if I choose to turn on the television that night; I don’t need an alert for it.

When I was younger I would put my headphones on and look around. Nowadays I’m looking down at my phone. I’m over it.

And while we’re at it; delete your social media. That stuff is pure poison for your brain. Check it once a day if you have to, not once every quarter hour.

I’m mainly on NT, Reddit and IG. Reddit has a lot of amateur pr0n and just about every lane. But recently got banned on Reddit :smh:

Got Facebook but probably the same pic from 2010 and I check it like once a month. Don’t use Twitter cause it’s basically just news now. I find it funny when people still tweet to each other, didn’t know people still do that. It died with Blackberries.

How did you get banned?

Back
Top Bottom