How attached to your mobile device(s) are you?

I refuse to be like some people and do stuff like leave it on the table while at a restaurant. If you go anywhere thats occupied with a handfull of people, more than half of them will have their face buried in a mobile device.

I agree w/ illest, I check nt so much that I male myself sick to my stomach.

Im on here entirely too much

but NT keeps me up to date with a lot of stuff since I don't have a twitter/ig/vine etc...

went 8 months without a phone and that made me realize how liberating it was.
but prior to that i wasn't even attached nor am i now.
just a few rounds a day on IG and i'm good, plus i'm kinda old school and prefer to see people face to face rather than talk/text.

hell people nowadays dont even talk :lol:

Way to attached. I have caught myself checking stuff on my phone when out for dinner with my friends or family. I no longer carry a spare battery with me. If it dies before I get back home, I can manage

Im not even used to the NT desktop format anymore. I also take my charger with me everywhere I go.

Worst of all, I barely read the paper anymore on the metro or at home.

I'm on it a lot when I'm bored, and I'm bored a lot. I don't have to have it, but since it's there, why not use it. Unlimited data ftw. I know I'm using it too much when I flip back and forth from nt to ig to fb and there's little to no movement on either.
All of this.

.....plus i'm kinda old school and prefer to see people face to face rather than talk/text.

i'm trying to avoid it in public places besides the quick check for any messages and emails....trying to be social
c644a1cc_Stanley_nod.gif
I try to do my best to control my mobile phone usage and not let it control me.

i guess a decent amount...no games and dont browse outside of news sites but i have decent of downtime during commutes so ill listen to music and pod casts. 

if im with people tho, never.

Its a problem. I hardly even watch tv anymore and if i do its because of the girl and "our shows". But during that time i constantly check my favorite spots during commercial time and find my self wishing i could pull it out during the show more than being interested in whats going on. She thinks its a problem. im just like whatever i like it lulz

I wouldn't say I'm attached to my phone, now if you asked how attached I am to NT then that's whole different story 
mean.gif

I use my phone more then I should I guess. On it 70 percent of the day even if I'm at work or in school. Smh

iPhone in my pocket right now listening to Nothing Was the Same as I type this on my iPad in the library.

iPhone never leaves my side unless im going to get food in my house and im coming right back to my room.

Hilarious because im always missing calls and not answering texts.

Who's down for a week or a month of using your phones strictly for answering calls?

No checking/responding to texts
No internet
No games

You can use the alarm clock feature, check the weather, and listen to music. :nerd:

IMO. The is not the problem. Its the actual "connection" to the internet world. Its the fact that we can see other people without actually seeing people. I think people are scared of not being alone. People are scared of actually talking and feeling the feelings you get when youre actually talking to people. Its easier to get L's on the phone rather than in person. For example, when you approach a girl and ask her on a date in person, she rejects you, you feel something, something you wouldnt feel when you ask her, "hey wanna go on a date" and she rejects you. The feeling aint there. The embarrassment is nonexistent, I too feel this way. Its easier to "ROFL" than to actually laugh so hard, youre on the floor (i know it isnt literal but just making a point)

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom