How attached to your mobile device(s) are you?

Not attached at all. Prob about 50% of the time I forget to bring it when I leave my home.

I once did a media fast which is not using any technology at all for a week. Best week of my life tbh

Like Varsity Kid touched on, I'm attached in the sense that I use it a lot as an internet device. I rarely use my laptop as I can browse on my phone.

I try to abstain from checking it when I'm out with friends or whatever.

I use it for Facebook and Emails but theyre for work. Those are the 2 things I always check for. I play games with it at night or when I have some down time. I also use instagram once in a while to find inspirational pictures that can pump me up before I start working out at the gym. I also use it for music for almost every time I go out. I mean I could downgrade but it would make things less accessible/enjoyable for me. I need my music, inspiration, work info but the games are not a necessity.

I do not own a cellphone, I've had a tracphone a couple of times but that's about it.

Not so much the phone itself. But that mobile internet, oh I'm inseparable with it.
embarassed.gif
this. 

people rarely call or text me 
frown.gif

spend too much time on the internet though 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Dont eem text that much unless its my girl, if not then its just:

NT, music, fantasy football, keeping tabs on money, little bit of IG.

I have the Galaxy S4, I rarely go lower than 30% before I plug in the charger. Messages, FB, IG, Email, Chrome, and Soundcloud are my main apps. Usually unplug at 8:30am

I'm attached to NT more than anything

Honestly, this is where I am.

I'll check FB every week or so and I'm only on there for like 5 mins at the most.

Twitter, I get on when I am near my LapTop.

I don't have IG.

So most of my SM comes from Niketalk.

Honestly, this is where I am.

I'll check FB every week or so and I'm only on there for like 5 mins at the most.

Twitter, I get on when I am near my LapTop.

I don't have IG.

So most of my SM comes from Niketalk.
how do you listen to podcasts?

Back
Top Bottom