How attached to your mobile device(s) are you?

the old ones with the wheels were tanks. bought one of the newer minis for my son a few years ago and it had all kinds of problems. barely even works.

Still have one with the wheel that I copped on Amazon in like 2013. Still use it and it’s holding up well (doesn’t like to connect to my Camry for some reason)

the old ones with the wheels were tanks. bought one of the newer minis for my son a few years ago and it had all kinds of problems. barely even works.
One of my friends has the OG one like this and hooks it up to every new car he buys lol Only guy I know who still has one and refuses to pay for any streaming services lol

gettyimages-1168803-9cc3b2ef682b015dfe5a5edc83262ee476bd4d12-s1100-c50.jpg

I turn my phone on maybe once every week or two. What I hate about the iphone text messages are it won't tell you what day and time a message was sent to you if your phone is off.

It's possible to communicate, listen to podcasts etc without using a phone.

Some of these posts reminds of the "I don't own a TV" people who just stream movies/tv shows on their computer

Phone is basically glued to my hand. Pretty important.

Some of these posts reminds of the "I don't own a TV" people who just stream movies/tv shows on their computer
Podcast on my phone just easier. I live stream some sports ones and others update automatically for me. I mostly listen while I drive or have them as background while I’m at the office lol

I've joked in the covid thread that most of my friends thought I died or forgot I existed. I think only 4 of them have texted me the past 3 years.
I dig your spirit. You’d last if you was locked up in the hole

just sucks carrying all these devices. One of my iPods got 20k songs. Wondering if it’d slow my iPhone 12 if I transferred. Don’t wanna risk it

Knew you would start researching my posts. Weirdo. I don't tolerate insults and harrassment.

I’m mainly on NT, Reddit and IG. Reddit has a lot of amateur pr0n and just about every lane. But recently got banned on Reddit :smh:

Got Facebook but probably the same pic from 2010 and I check it like once a month. Don’t use Twitter cause it’s basically just news now. I find it funny when people still tweet to each other, didn’t know people still do that. It died with Blackberries.

Back
Top Bottom