HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Mchale to refs

"Your screwing us"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I bust out laughin 

Fuggit let's get d'antoni and persuade JVG to do our defense.

Wasn't a bad season. The end was bitter but I can live with it.

Last edited:

You can live with it

Hell nawwwwwww

I feel like beating Mchale ***** *** up 

we had the game in hand and because we dont switch a ****** pick Lilard gets a WIDE open look 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

**** has me sooooooo hot right now

ion kno how that locker room looking like righ now

Its gonna be a loooooooooooongggggg off season 
mad.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Dont even feel like watching the rest of the playoffs **** has me sick dab

We didn't play any defense all year, it hurts, but I can't really say I'm shocked.

The west is a blood bath.

Why wasn't TJ looking to deny Lillard/cover the 3 line? A 2 pt attempt from LA doesn't hurt as bad as a clean look at a 3. I haven't seen such ineptitude since I don't know when. 

Hell no to Pringles. I'd like JVG back though. I can't live with it. This will eat at me like when Billy Cundiff screwed the FG kick and the Ravens against NE. Only a title would ease the pain.

There were 3 different times this series where bad switches were terribly costly, and nothing was more costly than that one. I'm sure we can point out different things leading up to that that shouldn't have happened, but you're not supposed to give up a 3 like that, regardless of missed FTs, earlier bad switches, and lack of production in general.

As far as McHale moving forward, I do feel like his option will be picked up, just cause (as I mentioned before) this is his first year with this current roster. That sucks though, cause his overall coaching style stinks. When it gets to crunch time, McHale is inept, and i feel the players are performing on sheer talent more than anything else.

We didn't play any defense all year, it hurts, but I can't really say I'm shocked.

This is why I can live with it. I love my team but realistically we would've got wrecked next round the way those teams are playing.

Why wasn't TJ looking to deny Lillard/cover the 3 line? A 2 pt attempt from LA doesn't hurt as bad as a clean look at a 3. I haven't seen such ineptitude since I don't know when. 
Looking at the shot a few more times it was really just HORRIBLE Team defense and communication 
mean.gif

Now looking at it idk if all the blame should be on mchale

Tjones just stood there when he shoulda ran at Lilard and Harden shoulda switched off and chased Lilard also smh

Just HORRIBLE 

Its painfully obvious these dudes have low bball IQ and it hurt us the most when it was all on the line

glad my guys took this necessary L. Particularly on a middle school defensive breakdown. No shortcuts. Take the bitter taste and turn that into defensive scheme, effort, and grit.

Just HORRIBLE 

Its painfully obvious these dudes have low bball IQ and it hurt us the most when it was all on the line
Indeed. They really need discipline. If they improve their shot selection, careless turnovers, and unnecessary fouls, they can beat anyone despite their weak bench with their current roster this year.

Although I don't want them to go out the way they did (beats reaching the Finals and getting ko'd), they should be better equipped for the future. That last play will get so much attention; they can't f it up again if that situation comes up again.

This year was really wide open. The Clips and the Sterling fiasco. The Grizzlies possibly knocking off OKC. The Heat with a hobbled Wade. Shhh man.

They need to do better than having Daniels hang around the 3. Run him off screens. If he has ballhandling skills, I wish he would be running the 1-2 screen instead of Lin. 

This is why I can live with it. I love my team but realistically we would've got wrecked next round the way those teams are playing.

Why would we get wrecked?

This team is highly undisciplined and has terrible basketball IQ. that falls on McHale. I've been calling for his head for awhile now, this series and that last play showed me what I need to see.

I'm sure you can pinpoint certain things off of here, but obviously you just don't let Damien hit that shot. Wes scored 12 instead of 27, but to me that's still more than he should be scoring. Same with Robin Lopez. he was definitely having too much impact on the game.
LL

Last edited:
It really bothers me Aldridge got 10 free throws primarily posting from 15 feet and Dwight only got 11

Back
Top Bottom