HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Horrible.

Chandler Parsons on some of those switches and assignments 
sick.gif
 and missed FT's

Fakers can't keep up that 3pt barrage

let them come in this thread. I thoroughly trolled them all last season and offseason til they kept getting me banned

makes it more fun though. no need to be mad. gotta lose sometimes, but hopefully this was a game they really get upset about losing so they fix everything they're doing wrong to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Lol it's one game. All the regular season well be jockeying for playoff positioning and finding continuity. The asik Howard starting lineup is inefficient. I don't want to but asik is definitely going to get traded at some point this season.

Good article Puglife. It's definitely gonna take some time for this lineup to work and sort itself out. It should be great when it does.

LAL tonight, let's mush these losers faces into the dirt and move on to the next team. I do expect LA to play up at least for awhile since they carry sodium everywhere they go, but with a better defensive effort like most of the Portland game, it shouldn't be a problem to throw them off the hell in a cell and beat them by 15 or more.

Where's the nba week 2 in review thread when you need it. I found my quote of the week.

But on a serious note. You get the good and the bad with Dwight. Great defensive player and rebounder. Poor free throw shooter. Steve Nash offered to help Dwight with his free throws last season and Dwight refused.

Maybe he'll be more receptive if the rockets hired Calvin Murphy or someone else who used to play for them to work on free throws with him since he's happy in Houston unlike LA.

let them come in this thread. I thoroughly trolled them all last season and offseason til they kept getting me banned

makes it more fun though. no need to be mad. gotta lose sometimes, but hopefully this was a game they really get upset about losing so they fix everything they're doing wrong to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Repped for being a good sport and as a laker fan ill say this. Whoever got you banned over posting sports related stuff they disagreed with is corny especially when alot of dudes on this board can dish it out all day but can butthurt when someone does the same to them.

laugh.gif
 @Puglife for trolling the Lakers forum

mean.gif

The growing pains of a young and improving team. Im liking what I'm seeing from Lin tho

Why do we suck so much on defense
tired.gif

Though that's just one game, I hate losing to them, and the bad perimeter D has been a trend. That's one thing I was concerned about coming into this game, as that Lakers team currently is full of chuckers who all ran out of damn...until Kobe gets back. So when you give a bunch of scrubs like that consistent open shots, they're bound to hit. I was not surprised as all when Blake hit that 3, like not being surprised but Bullock missing a kick from 40yds and beyond.

Should've pulled that out. Had no reason to be down like that to them. But there's another game Saturday, and the Rockets can very well win that one by *gaps* playing some defense.

F*** the lakers and their clueless fans
mad.gif

I read on clutchfans that Dwight is not happy with the pg situation. WTF? Hope it isn't true
mean.gif

We all knew the potential problems of a Asik-Howard lineup. There's simply no floor spacing out there, and half the time Asik just stands somewhere. McHale either needs to scrap it or figure out a way to use Asik ( maybe setting off-ball screens).
It seems like they've started off slow every single game they've played, and they can't keep playing from behind.

Hopefully we'll have a bounce back win against the clippers.

F*** the lakers and their clueless fans >:
I read on clutchfans that Dwight is not happy with the pg situation. WTF? Hope it isn't true :smh:

Link?

Why didn't Greg Smith get minutes, why did cisco get limited minutes?

We gave 36 1st Q points. 63 the rest of the way. Bad first quarter killed us again. We overcame that in Utah, can't count on it though

Yea they can't plan on constantly digging themselves out of holes. The good teams will just put the clamps on and continue to throw dirt on you, and the underachieving teams will gain confidence and steak wins from you.

Back
Top Bottom