HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Let's get it fellas 
pimp.gif

Beard with 20 its and 9 assists at half. Hopefully he gets to 35 points and 15 assists 
pimp.gif

He's really been balling for us lately 
smokin.gif

Blazers slowly losing grip of that 5 seed. I'd have no problem playing the warriors in the first round either although I'd prefer the blazers.

Yea I see us either playing Portland or GS in the 1st round and I would really prefer playing Portland over GS

Theres still a chance we can sneak into that 3rd spot but either way we are playing the blazers or warriors unless Mavs or Grizzles make a run which I really doubt that would happen

Im with you guys, I'd rather play Portland… Their bench is very questionable, and I think we can knock them out in 5 games…

GS tho? Idk about that matchup….It sure would be a fun series for NBA fans to watch, but for rockets fans, it can be a nightmare 
laugh.gif

I think they can pull an upset if they face us 
tired.gif

Hopefully, the blazers hold on to that 5th spot; otherwise, GSW will take that 5th seed… With their bench consisting of O'neal, Crawford, etc. I think it will be a tough series for us tbh… It would be interesting to see if Lin, Asik, JHam, Dmo can hold it down tho 

Last edited:
I can see myself having a heart attack no matter who we play in the playoffs
mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sad but true 
mean.gif

I said it before and ill say it again..

I can already see the stagnant offense, the ISOs, and the horrible Team D or perimeter D in my head 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Consistency and effort is all I ask but its so hard for me to believe its gonna change when the playoffs start.

We have stretches where everyone is giving effort and hustling then we have those stretches damn near every game where no one moves on offense and on defense (mainly Harden
mean.gif
) lets all these nobodies drive right past em or get open by just losing em.

I can see us winning our 1st round matchup wither its GS or Portland

None are gonna be easy but we matchup well with both.. Boys usually play good against GS and we have their number when we've played before.. Curry and Thompson get hot tho so they are scary

Im just ready for the playoffs to start tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope they prove me wrong and go out there hungry from the jump

Last edited:
I was watching the game on my phone while driving last night, 3 times I saw James harden let his guy drive right past him, and tried that stupid poke from behind move. Each time led to a bucket or a foul against dmo or asik having to play help

I almost swerved off the road :smh:

Last edited:
I'm banned from the knicks thread too cause I was elated my bobcats beat them back in october.....

dudes in that thread be snitching like hell......very new york like 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: woooow, what's even funnier is how fast it happens. I came back like 5 minutes later and it was "Insufficient Permissions"

I was watching the game on my phone while driving last night, 3 times I saw James harden let his guy drive right past him, and tried that stupid poke from behind move. Each time led to a bucket or a foul against dmo or asik having to play help

that's the worst 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sooo lazy  

I got banned from the NYK thread as well last month. :Lol I only posted once in there, Knicks fans more sensitive than the tip of my **** when I ejaculate.

Last edited:
the playoff picture right now is

spurs
spurs​
grizzlies

houston
houston​
portland

thunder
thunder​
mavericks

clippers
???????​
warriors

we really could sneak into the WCF :wow:

Last edited:
the playoff picture right now is

spurs
spurs​
grizzlies

houston
houston​
portland

thunder
thunder​
mavericks

clippers
???????​
warriors

we really could sneak into the WCF :wow:

I ain't worried about nothing *cue French Montana*

On the reals, I think we can play with any team and out of the west, IMO the toughest team for us to matchup with is the Clippers. Only team that straight dismantles us but we play relatively good games against the other teams. Honestly come playoff time, coaching plays a big role and my only concern is that we're only going to go as far as Mchale takes us.

I don't want to be that guy....but the offense has been humming lately without Dwight :lol:

Granted, we've played Utah Minnesota and Cleveland

Last edited:
I got banned from the NYK thread as well last month. :Lol I only posted once in there, Knicks fans more sensitive than the tip of my **** when I ejaculate.

I just happened to see this as a recent post and I looked at the name and couldn't believe it...

My man. You only posted in the Knicks thread once? You used to root for the damn team. What are you talking about. Even had orange and blue in your avy

Back
Top Bottom