HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

"James Harden with the Harden Hop"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Bill Worrel

Harden soo damn clutch 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:

hardens been cookin lately
Im saying though.. ppl in the nba thread making fun of me cuz I asked if Harden can get some love for MVP voting 
frown.gif
tired.gif

Even though I know that it is a Lebron vs Durant battle, I still think Harden needs to at least get some love… like top 5 in voting 

Damnit, Portland needs to hold on to that 5th spot 
laugh.gif

GSW/MEM closing in on Portland 
mean.gif
mean.gif

I wouldn't wanna face the Grizz in the first round 
laugh.gif
 Although, Asik has been getting in shape and looking better and better 
nerd.gif

I want nothing to do with Memphis in the first round. Portland better win like 5 more games with their sorry *****

Portland falling 
sick.gif
mean.gif

I want no part of memphis either that has upset written all over it.. I really doubt we play memphis in rd 1 tho

I think GS ends up with the 5th... I really wanted for rockets to play Portland in the 1st 
mean.gif

That was like a 90% chance of moving on 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
no one wants anything to do with memphis. they've been playing really well since gasol came back. they could feasibly beat anyone they play in the first round. i didn't think they'd catch up to the 5 seed, but they're only 2 games back now so it's a strong possibility. we could also still manage to pass the clippers so at this point, anything is a possibility.

at the end of the day, we've just got to play well enough to win regardless of who we play.

We need Portland in the first round. SA play Memphis, OKC play Dallas, and clips play warriors. That literally gives every other top seeded team a chance of being upset

Last edited:
We need Portland in the first round. SA play Memphis, OKC play Dallas, and clips play warriors
This would be a PERFECT scenario all around for us 
laugh.gif

Im hoping we dont get the 3rd seed either because then 2nd round is OKC right?

the Rockets dont worry bout none of this they just gon go out there and keep tryna win but im hoping it all plays out like above. Portland needs to get their **** together 
mean.gif

If it does.. We could very well be in the WCF 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We could feasibly end up the third seed and still play the blazers if they fall to 6. We'd have a tougher 2nd round matchup against okc though, but if we somehow managed to win that...we'd probably play the spurs in the wcf (assuming they beat the clips) and we all think we have a chance of beating them (although the spurs are absolutely on fire right now).

Still way too much time left so I'm not even going to try to worry about it until only a few games are left in the season...don't need the added stress :lol:

Tonight is really going to be a tough game.. Philadelphia has been on fire 
happy.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It would be really nice if Howard/Harden/Bev/Parsons can sit out the game, but If we blow them out early then that would be feasible as well...

TBH tho, if I was Mchale I'd sit all the starters except for Tjones and roll with:

Lin/Garcia/JHam/Tjones/Asik with Canaan/Dmo/Daniels holding the bench ( Casspi too I guess) 

Our starters have been playing heavy minutes this season (any one have that stats regarding combined minutes of the best players on each team?).. We were ranked like 3rd if I'm not mistaken.. Time to rest these guys a bit since we're gearing up for playoffs 

Last time we played the 76ers James ******* Anderson went off for 36 points 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif

We needa come out and take care of business early so starters can rest

Boys really dont wanna be the team that losses to the 6ers 
laugh.gif
 Dont let em feel like they in the game just come out and crush em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom