HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Parsons is gonna get paid regardless of what the team decides to do but I do agree with trying to get the 3rd guy before paying Parsons.

But I will say this, if we pay Parsons like a 3rd guy then we better make sure he's that guy because he's gonna be hard to move if it doesn't work out.

rondo/harden/green/jones/howard 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i really don't want jeff green, or at least i dont think i do. he's so streaky and inconsistent

I might have posted this in another thread, but if we can turn

Smith
Brewer
Casspi
Dmo
Garcia

Into a shump, pj tucker, James Johnson we'll be dangerous. Might even get away with dmo and Smith being our backup bigs. Can't flourish with brewer, casspi, or Garcia if they aren't hitting shots.

^ We need a true backup center..Dmo gets abused when he plays backup C… He flourishes when he plays pf 
devil.gif
devil.gif

I wish we get Dunleavy 

I'm operating under the assumption we keep lin and asik and only look to move the players I listed in that post

^ Ahh i see my man… National tv tomorrow night 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's get the game tomorrow and make it 8 games… Hopefully the spurs lose tonight too 
pimp.gif

Parker out indefinitely. We're on national tv like 4 times in the next week. Tough road trip ahead.

Just so happen to catch the BS Report & I do get a sense that the team is trying to get a 1st rounder to get assets to possibly go after that 3rd wheel.

Now whether we get that done is another question in itself.

It seems as though Covington needs to get minutes at that 3 spot and replace Garcia, but Mchale 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

He can be that 3D player we need 

Talks between Celts an Rockets...

Rondo for Parsons and multiple firsts...

Don't do it Morey.

Don't do it Morey.

Rather keep Parsons but let's be honest, when's the last time we had any idea what Morey was gonna do? I'm all for Rondo if we can keep Parsons. I'd prefer Parsons over Rondo because Harden/Parsons handles the ball just as much as our PGs do and not to mention our PG is not a bad duo (Lin/Beverley). Anyone besides Harden, Dwight, and Parsons and I'm fine with Rondo.

Don't do it Morey.

Rather keep Parsons but let's be honest, when's the last time we had any idea what Morey was gonna do? I'm all for Rondo if we can keep Parsons. I'd prefer Parsons over Rondo because Harden/Parsons handles the ball just as much as our PGs do and not to mention our PG is not a bad duo (Lin/Beverley). Anyone besides Harden, Dwight, and Parsons and I'm fine with Rondo.

Same here, but if I was Boston I'd only want Parsons. I doubt we would get Rondo without him. I think either Lin or Asik would have to be involved as well to match salaries.

If Morey was able to pull that off though :wow:

Last edited:
Taken from ClutchFans

Rondo and Deng for Asik/Lin/Jones/picks/minimum salaries out , Green to Cavs.

That would be pretty epic if Morey could pull that off.

You could then roll out a 4th quarter lineup of:

Howard
Parsons
Deng
Harden
Rondo

Strong!

:nerd:

Could possibly be one of the best defenses in the L... minus Harden :lol:

Last edited:
Unless Parsons is being traded for Lebron, I'm not down with any trade scenario involving him.

Personally, I wouldn't roll out with Parsons at that 4 spot (I guess it depends on the matchup)… More specifically, if we face off with MEM/SAS, I don't think Parsons can hold his ground against a Splitter/ZBO 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom