HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Asik is officially playing tonight against the Bucks.
eek.gif

sucks Im gonna miss the first half of tonights game bc of some 
devil.gif
devil.gif

But hopefully Asik contributes and we put away the bucks early on and let the starters rest 

pimp.gif

I gotta imagine with Dwight being as strong as he is, and his hands being big, 3s must be easy to shoot

just got home and looked at the scoreboard 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what happened in the game guys? Any highlights? 
nerd.gif

just got home and looked at the scoreboard :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
what happened in the game guys? Any highlights? :nerd:

Asik played :pimp: :pimp:.....and was gassed immediately :lol: Bev keyed defense and even offense through the first half. Dwight had another ho-hum 20+/10+ rebound game and I think lead in assists as well. Lin and D-Mo had good production off the bench.

Here ya go

oh just another one of those "we're a whole lot better than who we're playing, so we'll jump out in front, get lazy and make it a much closer game than it needs to be, but eventually win"

never change, houston rockets.

beverly is such a pest :smokin
lin played good offensively. this is exactly what we envisioned with this pg tandem. they both did exactly what they were supposed to.

harden's 3 pt shooting :smh: every article i read about the first half of the season said that harden had a poor 3 pt percentage in the first half of the season which was below his career avg so we should expect him to get hot in the second half of the season to balance it out....i'm not sure it's going to happen though.

dwight with another solid game.

i almost didn't even realize that tjones and chap even played tonight.

oh just another one of those "we're a whole lot better than who we're playing, so we'll jump out in front, get lazy and make it a much closer game than it needs to be, but eventually win"

never change, houston rockets.

Same ol same ol :lol: but at least we're actually finishing these games instead of losing for once. I think back to some of those earlier games in the year that we just have away :x :smh: we could be either leading or sweeping the season against the Blazers and Mavs, but we choked those games away. Damn near loss against Toronto at the top of the season, and we gave both the Sixers and 1st Laker game away. Don't even get me started on the Kings, as we could've been 0-3 against them this year :x

beverly is such a pest :smokin
lin played good offensively. this is exactly what we envisioned with this pg tandem. they both did exactly what they were supposed to.

harden's 3 pt shooting :smh: every article i read about the first half of the season said that harden had a poor 3 pt percentage in the first half of the season which was below his career avg so we should expect him to get hot in the second half of the season to balance it out....i'm not sure it's going to happen though.

dwight with another solid game.

i almost didn't even realize that tjones and chap even played tonight.

he's taking more contested 3s in isolation situations now than before. he's a really good spot up shooter, but yeah he's been poor thus far.

For as bad as this team has looked at times, they are 34-17, which is something to be happy about. I could see them getting better in the second half of the season and closing in on that #3 or #4 seed depending on how the Blazers play.

It was good to finally see Asik back out there, but dude was so gassed :lol:. Once he gets his conditioning under him our bench will be a lot better( assuming he doesn't get traded).

we NEED to win these next two games @ minnesota and home for washington going into the all star break.

coming out of the break :x

@ lakers
@ golden state
@ phoenix
@ sacramento
@ clippers

dont worry though. it gets better.

we come home for the pistons and miami, then go to orlando and come back for indiana :x

Same ol same ol
laugh.gif
but at least we're actually finishing these games instead of losing for once. I think back to some of those earlier games in the year that we just have away
sick.gif
mean.gif
we could be either leading or sweeping the season against the Blazers and Mavs, but we choked those games away. Damn near loss against Toronto at the top of the season, and we gave both the Sixers and 1st Laker game away. Don't even get me started on the Kings, as we could've been 0-3 against them this year
sick.gif
don't forget that OKC game where we scored 19 in the second half  
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

it's fun scoring 68 in the first half. it's not fun giving up 58 in the first half.

love has 23 already :x

Only two games behind the spurs and 1.5 behind the blazers now.

This is what happens when we don't drop the games we should win. We still don't make it easy though.

GG fellas… definitely seeing some improved chemistry 
pimp.gif

Btw, Asik has got to be one of the best screeners in the NBA

What I like about this game, is that it's over and guys can rest and get healed up :lol: Have to come out swinging after the all star break. Get guys healthy, get rotations in order, and get more production from the bench. Will need every bit of that to make a deep playoff run.

View media item 795542

GG fellas… definitely seeing some improved chemistry :pimp:
Btw, Asik has got to be one of the best screeners in the NBA

he's really good at the roy hibbert defense, of realizing you're super tall so just jump with your arms straight up. a couple times i wish dwight would do that to avoid picking up cheap fouls

don't want to get ahead of myself....but if we beat the wizards tomorrow and the blazers lose to the thunder tonight and clippers on thursday....we'd head into the all star break as the #3 seed.

we'd tie the blazers, but would have the tiebreaker due to head to head record and would also leapfrog the clippers due to a higher win percentage.

Back
Top Bottom