HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

went to the same school as him 2 years ago, im pretty sure he's majoring in business or something.

i remember it being a big deal when he failed a math exam 
laugh.gif

^:lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, the only Lin update is that he's day to day, and nothing else. So is Harden.Probably won't need either tonight as the Nets have 3-4 guys out, including that loser Jason Terry. Wanna smack his headband off

Welp, Lin out 2 weeks

Last edited:
^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Unfortunately, the only Lin update is that he's day to day, and nothing else. So is Harden.Probably won't need either tonight as the Nets have 3-4 guys out, including that loser Jason Terry. Wanna smack his headband off

Welp, Lin out 2 weeks
f****** hate Terry..Hopefully Tjones explodes for more than 16 rebounds and 5+ blocks
pimp.gif

Oooooh Worrell :lol:

Hopefully they can put the Nets away pretty early and get some rest for the Spurs

Hate some of the fouls Howard gets, some are silly in him, but some are complete BS

#PopIt4Parsons :pimp:

TEAMWORK :pimp: :pimp: Glad the guys were able to get rest. Hopefully Lin heals up and everybody else stays healthy. Big game tomorrow in San Antone

tumblr_mx25u0RVwb1r4fk9jo2_250.gif
tumblr_mx25u0RVwb1r4fk9jo1_250.gif

tumblr_mx25ec5Gxo1rktm1go1_500.png

tumblr_mx251yanq31rw4t5qo1_500.jpg

Lol real life indeed. With as lifeless as the Nets were, Harden didn't need a lot of shots. I also think he wanted in on the defense and passing too. He probably liked how things flowed while watching the games he missed and didn't wanna feel left out :lol:

Big game tonight ya'll. Spurs rested Parker completely the other night, so the Rockets will need to key on him. We've been playing better perimeter D lately, knocking down shots, and overall just building more consistency. Let's get this W.

tumblr_mx2q74Fjrz1s3gys4o1_400.gif

tumblr_mx2egds6BA1rhpt5ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mx2bekGcD81rw4t5qo2_400.jpg

I see you Asik
tumblr_mx296gEY0N1s635lgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mx1wpqZO0d1s66weyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mx33mceKoT1qgheipo1_1280.jpg

No, thank you
tumblr_mx33mceKoT1qgheipo2_1280.jpg

#PopIt4TheRockets :pimp: will have my usual thoughts tomorrow, I'm hungry and bout to get bury my face into something

Great win. Bench is deep. Harden is a star. And I don't know who's on their back more, a prostitute or Tony Parker.

Refs were
sick.gif
mean.gif
 tonight but **** em 

Rockets came out and balled tonight
pimp.gif

Parsons has been on fire lately
pimp.gif
 He's really playing for that new contract he's gonna get this summer. Hopefully he cools off a little tho so we can get em on the low.

T.Jones still balling out
pimp.gif

He didn't go off like hes been doing but he had a very solid game.

Harden played how he supposed too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brought that W home Leggggoooo

Back
Top Bottom