HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

I've legit been unable to watch the past 6 games in their entirety...maybe I should just avoid watching the rest of the games this season...

but I just bought tickets behind the visitors bench for when they come to DC in jan...can't wait!!!!

^The comment section on there is hilarious cause no one knows what they're talking about. Doesn't surprise me since the national media is clueless about these concerning the Rockets

Fantastic win the other night. Hated to lose such a big lead like that, but it was great to see a closeout on multiple levels. Dwight hitting his FTs down the stretch, Bev's key putback in the crowded paint, Casspi & Garcia hitting their 3s, that Harden clutch 3 to tie the game, and that Parsons dunk that basically iced it. Couldn't ask for more from these guys right now. Got Utah next, can't have a letdown, though I think at this point, we shouldn't have to worry about that.

tumblr_mx5jg8rMlX1rvbqdko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mx4ca3wz2T1s3gys4o1_400.gif

tumblr_mx4viaEXgO1s9gn5fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mx4ttoRKQ91rwykfmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mx478a7CDh1s66weyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mx41z4bmBp1rl2f1ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mx4mdbTABc1rl2f1ko1_500.jpg

Finally got to watch a game on CSN, thanks to pluckers, :pimp:
Think I'll go back tomorrow to watch the game vs Utah

Utah, Phx the next two games then GSW.. If we can grab these three games 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways, on to Utah first...

Any updates on Chandler ?

If you're Mchale you wonder if you should rest Parsons (maybe even Garcia) and give some minutes to Brewer and more minutes for Casspi..I think Parsons should sit out the next two games, it's a long season and we cant afford to lose our glue guy...

Bev/Harden/Brewer/Jones/Howard

with AB, Casspi, Dmo, Asik coming off the bench

I really hate when the Rockets play like this, especially after the Spurs game, regardless of the injuries

I knew we were gonna lose when I heard mike meltzer on 610 say there is no way the rockets would lose tonight lol

Time for Ronnie Brewer (hopefully) to shine :pimp: I hate heading into games against teams you should beat shorthanded. Any Greg Smith update? Hopefully we can take advantage of the Suns getting waxed by Memphis, instead of what I feel would be Dragic and Morris going off :x

This team just pisses me off sometimes. The turnovers, combined with the short rotations, making random guys look like stars. Bad back to back loss. And both if these losses were damn near identical. And who the **** is PJ Tucker?

Back
Top Bottom