House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Yeah.. Joe.. I was jokin about your $5 tip by the way.. lololol

I was peein on myself when you said $5 Profit for the win!! lololol

But you have to know me to know my Humor.. lol

I know Joe was like $5?? this mutha hunchie betta recognize.. lol

^^
laugh.gif
dont worry Rock,i know you wouldnt throw me $5
laugh.gif

i got you bro you already know. shoes will be shipped today
wink.gif

^something is better than nothing.and a helping hand is better than nothing. no?
but as it goes...nothing is free
wink.gif

hit me up bro

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ Tip?! around here that doesnt exist Kobes come out to 137.50 here in Chicago with tax and dudes like ill give you 140 shipped no more!...I'm like so you want me to pay for your shipping?! Get the F Outta Here! LOL

NT at its finest
laugh.gif
smh.gif
they can keep it moving.theres always someone who needs the help.but if they wanna be cheap &*%^ it.

True True...

I had to shut my Kindness down for a Qwhile... yes.. Qwhile.. cause folks I didn't know from a hole in the wall would ask me to use my Swoosh Account.. andthen would get poopy when I said sorry.. can't help you..

Then those I would help and knew were tryin to buy the store up...lol.. Those who help out and those who are cool and dont mind returning favors altho I dontlook for them are those I can look to trying to help out.

Im glad thats back in affect here. Frank helped me on those Supers and Irish joints...and I see he's helped the masses.. and him gettin a small piece forhis trouble isn't much to ask I think..

Hell Rapido and UpandComing have helped me tremendously.. as well as some others.. and I appreciate it. I look will look out for them as well.. when they leastexpect it too. I still get care packages from the Beav.. lol

^ Tip?! around here that doesnt exist Kobes come out to 137.50 here in Chicago with tax and dudes like ill give you 140 shipped no more!...I'm like so you want me to pay for your shipping?! Get the F Outta Here! LOL
Damn tax be killing in Chicago. That's why I love NJ and PA. All kicks, no tax. Kobes come out to $120 even. Anyway, I'm happy to helpthose out when I can. I don't ask for tip but those that do tip are remembered and go right to the top of the list when it comes to helping people out.Rock, UpandComing, Only MJs, igotthatfire, etc are all good dudes (pause). Glad to help out whenever I can.
pimp.gif

You da' man, Speedy, you da' man ... I'll hit you up when I get a chance this evening.

Things have been very hectic around here.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

You da' man, Speedy, you da' man ... I'll hit you up when I get a chance this evening.

Things have been very hectic around here.
No worries man!

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Damn tax be killing in Chicago. That's why I love NJ and PA. All kicks, no tax. Kobes come out to $120 even. Anyway, I'm happy to help those out when I can. I don't ask for tip but those that do tip are remembered and go right to the top of the list when it comes to helping people out. Rock, UpandComing, Only MJs, igotthatfire, etc are all good dudes (pause). Glad to help out whenever I can.
pimp.gif

Kobes dont come to 137. They come out to 132 after tax in Chicago

^
For the 120 priced Kobe's yes..
I think he was talking about the finals... they were 125
so add 5 to your 132, and it makes sense.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

When is something worthwhile gonna drop at HOH's? Most of the recent stuff has been sub par/mediocre.
Give's us another Foamposite or something...

You dont think the Lebron VII are worth while (minus the $200 pricetag)??
Nope, not a fan of the VII's...
and I don't like those Soldier III's either..., wish I would of picked up those breast cancer HD's a long while back
ohwell.gif

I think if someone hooks you up with a release you couldn't get to, then a tip is mandatory.....
at the very least you gotta cover their lunch, gas fee & thank you.

I got help from a few heads here and will do my best to return favors when needed.....
I also didnt get any response from a few heads I reached out to, but I guess that I'm just not "familiar" yet.

^
I hear you on that, I never expect someone I haven't done business with before to hook it up for "free" so to speak.

I always offer more then retail.

There is always a happy medium you should be able to reach..
Just don't offer Retail and expect them to say yeah I'll pay shipping too!

Don't trip DFABIX
my messages were ignored by some too.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I think if someone hooks you up with a release you couldn't get to, then a tip is mandatory.....
at the very least you gotta cover their lunch, gas fee & thank you.

I got help from a few heads here and will do my best to return favors when needed.....
I also didnt get any response from a few heads I reached out to, but I guess that I'm just not "familiar" yet.
I can dig bruh... some folks just dont do for others they dont know. I myself reached out to OnlyMJs a while ago.. and Frank got me Asap... aswell I sat back and checked out Rapido and UpandComing and those dudes have been true and reliable.. so they join the ranks of Kid Bron, Vince and some othersI have gotten to know over the years here as folks I will also try to look out for when possible.

Its all about building relationships like the "old days" lol

^agreed.

unfortunately one of the people you mentioned above me was banned.
smh.gif

but he is still kept in the loop. he was always lookin out on and off NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wha up vince

Back
Top Bottom