House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Reggie's are lookin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

told myself I will cut down on spending but these may be an exception
laugh.gif

Everything is on immediate hold for those Uptempos and Copper Penny 2s. Silver Half Cents can wait til Mid Nov for me to get my funds right and the other goodsneaks don't drop til December. Wish they were a GR cuz they gon be atleast 300+ Resell prices. But forget it tho I'm coppin. Now I need to find afitted and a fit for em.

this is the weirdest feeling. I REALLY want these shoes, but I cannot imagine ever wearing them. How does that make sense?

these have inspired to me to make a black/copper fitted though....

^I would wear the Copper 2 over the Foams due to the foams will be SUPER BRIGHT. Both are dominant tho. Also expect to see those Penny 2s on the bay forcracking cats in the head with hammer prices.
indifferent.gif
And that's theonly way I go be able to cop. They need to stop making these joints limited. Wonder how much the Reggies will go for. Hopefully nothing over 3 or 4.

I like those Pennys.... UnC or Rap.. hit me up and I will throw extree in the envelope on the morrow if these are comin out this weekend.

^ rock ill let you know. Ill be out there sat. but not for myself. hopefully its not crazy. but i def. need those uptempos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

speedy i may need your help on this one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ rock ill let you know. Ill be out there sat. but not for myself. hopefully its not crazy. but i def. need those uptempos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

speedy i may need your help on this one
laugh.gif

You want me to grab Rocks?

^ up to you. you know how things are here in nyc. people here "limited" and they come out in the dozens
laugh.gif

had HIGH hopes and was confident i was coppin uptempos after seeing those pics.
but after seeing them in person.....PASS
now gotta see pennys in person...

anyone needs Uptempos you already know what to do....

Another HOH p/u for a fellow NTer

2qi6055.jpg

Back
Top Bottom