House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by bigj505

pimp.gif
to all of the helping that goes on.

co- sign, if you go to the beginning of this thread and see all of the reselling/ b.s to now

its a full 360...
pimp.gif
to everyone

pimp.gif
don't be fooled...look at the bay. shoes ain't re-selling for what they used to. times are tough. lol.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^agreed.

unfortunately one of the people you mentioned above me was banned.
smh.gif

but he is still kept in the loop. he was always lookin out on and off NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wha up vince

What up Rock, What up Joe
I'll always try and lend out that hand to those who show they're real. Not the fake folk who are living on one way streets.
Nice to see all the help going on in here!

So can some one shed some light on the London location. Are they going to get the same releases as all the other House of Hoops? Just looking for some generalinfo on releases. It is open, right? About to go over there wanting to to know the know.

4 more pairs of Kobe IVs being shipped out tomorrow! You know who you are.

Releasing this weekend: Nike Air Force 1 Nitro Microphone at House of Hoops Saturday, 9/26

Adding a little bling to the AF1, this black/metallic gold joint will drop at House of Hoops locations Saturday, 9/26. It celebrates the 10th anniversary ofthe debut album from Japanese Hip-Hop group "Nitro Microphone Underground." Their freshman record was so popular that stores blew-out of copies andit had to be repackaged and redistributed. Something tells me if the same thing happens with these shoes there won't be a second run, so don't sleep inthis weekend. More shots after the jump. Retail $225. I'll be picking up my pair.

air-force-1-nitro-microphone-1-500x375.jpg

air-force-1-nitro-microphone-2-500x375.jpg

air-force-1-nitro-microphone-3-500x375.jpg

air-force-1-nitro-microphone-4-500x375.jpg

air-force-1-nitro-microphone-5.jpg

^yo,that's a killer cw and very fitting.whenever i think of total max uptempos i remember reg wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom