House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by ucjb2

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

indeed.

Shout out to everyone reaching out with the help -- looks like NT is back on course ...
TRUTH!

Big thanks to Rapido!

pimp.gif

Haha no problem guys. Just trying to helpout when I can. On that note, if anyone needs the Think Pinks in small sizes like Mens 9 or lower, or Any CTKs orSVSMs, let me know. I'm seeing what I can do on the Kobes for tomorrow, but those might be a little harder.

got my CTKs today! no line... haha I rushed for no reason. They were $120 and are called the Nike Zoom Soldier III Supreme. (Should've just kept it at the$110 price tag)

I can help others pick up the CTKs or SVSMs.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Haha no problem guys. Just trying to helpout when I can. On that note, if anyone needs the Think Pinks in small sizes like Mens 9 or lower, or Any CTKs or SVSMs, let me know. I'm seeing what I can do on the Kobes for tomorrow, but those might be a little harder.

Good lookin Rapido, let me know bro!! peace

My Sig says it all! HAHA.... All Kobe IV Ace and Rice Orders are guaranteed fulfilled! I made sure of that today!!
pimp.gif
......if yall still looking get at me. These are all for going to NT memberhouses!

those pink breast cancer's stand out like CRAZY! what yall think is better tho the pink cancers or those hyper max tennis edition?

Originally Posted by scotballer5

Forgot BG7 is with Detroit now so it's probably to match those jerseys rather than GB.
The Deng is not bad. If it releases I would get a pair... even though he isnt as good as he used to be... plays for the hometown team.

Anyone got a picture of O.J. Mayo Nike Air Max Rise? I believe they are in PE wall at HOH London or Paris.

damn i slept for 3 days and this happens... ima see whats good with the hoh in jersey if they got any pairs left

Back
Top Bottom