Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Yeah HB is a grail piece, incredible design and something I’ll probably treat as a heirloom....that’s probably gonna be the case of my entire collection...lol hopefully I have a boy one day..

I got WS soldier Bucky and Cap, passed on CW Bucky, hated his tailoring...he looks super menacing as the WS...if we get a diecast arm in IW I’m getting him.
I agree with you, WS looks very menacing with the mask, the color of AoU Cap is incredible, I saw some pictures back in the thread and wow.

Yeah HB is a grail piece, incredible design and something I’ll probably treat as a heirloom....that’s probably gonna be the case of my entire collection...lol hopefully I have a boy one day..

I got WS soldier Bucky and Cap, passed on CW Bucky, hated his tailoring...he looks super menacing as the WS...if we get a diecast arm in IW I’m getting him.

EVEN IF HE GETS A DIECAST ARM IN IW IM STILL GONNA PASS. WONT BE THE SAME MENACING FIGURE AS THE WINTER SOLDIER ONE. BUCKY IN THE WINTER SOLDIER IS STILL THE BEST MARVEL VILLIAN TO DATE IMO.

WITH THE SOON TO RELEASE READY PLAYER ONE, IM MORE HOPEFUL THERE WILL BE A DELOREAN PT. 2. IN FACT THAT MOVIE SHOULD BE A GOLD MINE FOR HOT TOYS.

I currently have a Death Trooper coming in along with a Dark Knight Rises Bane! R2D2 arrived today and I'm geeked, can't wait to open it. I've been staring at the box :rofl:

And on pre-order I have ROTJ Luke, Anakin Skywalker, and Boba Fett. I'll be adding Emperor Palpatine for sure to that list along with BB-8. I'm already trying to budget battle damaged Armored Batman and Jyn Erso imperial disguise. In addition, I'm trying to track down K-2S0, Winter Soldier, AoU Cap, Suicide Squad Batman (thanks ksteezy ksteezy ), and Knightmare Batman.

I'm also hoping that eventually they make an Orson Krennic, Qui Gon, and Ewan McGregor Obi Wan, Mace Windu, General Grievous, and Count Dooku just off the top of my head.

Marvel liscences are dope, but StarWars figures are the cream of the crop, find myself fighting my inner demon everytime one drops, they are all stunning, the DC figures have also been great, Bats and JL Wonder Woman as my faves.

77923917-D003-47AD-8EAD-22D3F1B51D6B.jpeg

C603DAC5-82E8-4720-A0B4-7EB4EEBE1B66.jpeg

8BA0A771-4CC7-4C26-94A5-F7B3E2BC7489.jpeg

6F937AA0-9A0C-41B9-B26F-8C897AD584C4.jpeg

31D9A4A0-4F45-430F-B3E2-AD4FAE6983F2.jpeg

UNFORTUNATELY DEADPOOL REQUIRED SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION AND I WASNT HOME SO HAVE TO PICK THAT UP TOMORROW. NEED TO ALSO CHECK THE TRACKING ON THE PUNISHER.

WILL GET SOME BETTER PICS TOMORROW ONCE IVE HAD A CHANCE TO MESS AROUND WITH THAT. I CAN SAY RIGHT OFF THE BAT THAT WINTER SOLDIER AND STARLORD ARE TIED FOR MY FAVORITE. DIDNT EXCEPT TO LIKE STARLORD AS MUCH AS I DO BUT MAN IS HE AWESOME AND HAS A TON OF EXTRAS.

SWAPPING THE HEAD ON THE WINTER SOLDIER FIGURE TO THE MASKED VERSION IS ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS IVE EVER HAD TO DO. THAT WAS A NIGHTMARE.

Hot Toys better not mess around and release that Killmonger suit too.

I’m disappointed they never did Ronan and forgot all about their Yellow Jacket:smh:
I would rather get him in the blue armored costume with that tribal mask but that golden jaguar suit would be cool too. Yeah. That yellow jacket was clean. Wonder if we'll get any villian other than Thanos with infinity war? Wallet is about to get burned up when those figures go up for pre order

Last edited:
SWAPPING THE HEAD ON THE WINTER SOLDIER FIGURE TO THE MASKED VERSION IS ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS IVE EVER HAD TO DO. THAT WAS A NIGHTMARE.

Yeah, I remember it being more difficult that most head swaps. Not sure why that was. Got the masked head customized to add his mascara too since that was my favorite look of his. Winter Soldier may actually be my most favorite 1/6th Hot Toy in my collection.

IMG_9316.JPG

Yeah, I remember it being more difficult that most head swaps. Not sure why that was. Got the masked head customized to add his mascara too since that was my favorite look of his. Winter Soldier may actually be my most favorite 1/6th Hot Toy in my collection.

IMG_9316.JPG

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Been thinking of sending in my Bucky to get his hair rooted...I think it would look amazing.

And yes Hot Toys we gonna need all three looks for killmonger and Shuris suit with the Panther blasters...ASAP!

Any of y’all need an AOU Cap? I have the CW version and it’s just sitting.

What’s cool about the AoU Cap is that you can tell how much they learned making the STRIKE Suit from TWS.

I wish they’d go back and use what they know now on that version because I want one and didn’t really like the one they came out with(STRIKE Suit). The CW Cap is absolute perfection though. Definitive MCU Cap, IMO.

What’s cool about the AoU Cap is that you can tell how much they learned making the STRIKE Suit from TWS.

I wish they’d go back and use what they know now on that version because I want one and didn’t really like the one they came out with(STRIKE Suit). The CW Cap is absolute perfection though. Definitive MCU Cap, IMO.

I have AOU Cap, he’s pretty great too

Back
Top Bottom