Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I draw the life-size stuff at Star Wars but for Marvel, I do collect Maquette’s:lol: They’re about 1/4th Scale (2 ft) tall and make incredible displays in the crib.

This is probably the #1 item on my Pre Order list that I’m most excited about.

3000CB19-AB60-4917-9135-64545EF004D9.jpeg

Man is going in :lol:
I've been trying to join that sideshow forum for a couple weeks but I get an error everytime :smh:
maybe it's for the best, I can't afford to spend as much as MEMPHIS been dropping

Man is going in :lol:
I've been trying to join that sideshow forum for a couple weeks but I get an error everytime :smh:
maybe it's for the best, I can't afford to spend as much as MEMPHIS been dropping

I THINK I FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE AN ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY :lol:. I'M JUST REALLY IMPRESSED BY THESE FIGURES. FORGET SHOES, I SHOULD OF BEEN ON COLLECTING FIGURES A LONG TIME AGO. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THANK GOD FOR STOCKX COMING ALONG, THEY MADE IT SO EASY FOR ME TO GET RID OF A BUNCH OF MY SNEAKER COLLECTION THAT I HAVE NO ROOM FOR OR JUST BOUGHT ON A WHIM.

I'LL TELL YOU NOW, THAT SIDESHOW FORUM IS A BAD INFLUENCE. PLUS I JUST JOINED A FEW GROUPS ON FACEBOOK. THAT HOT TOYS PHOTOGRAPHY GROUP GOT ME LOOKING FOR GOOD PHOTO SETUPS NOW :smh:

I THINK I FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE AN ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY :lol:. I'M JUST REALLY IMPRESSED BY THESE FIGURES. FORGET SHOES, I SHOULD OF BEEN ON COLLECTING FIGURES A LONG TIME AGO. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THANK GOD FOR STOCKX COMING ALONG, THEY MADE IT SO EASY FOR ME TO GET RID OF A BUNCH OF MY SNEAKER COLLECTION THAT I HAVE NO ROOM FOR OR JUST BOUGHT ON A WHIM.
Can you sell used on stockX? I need to dump a lot of stuff

NAH THEY ONLY TAKE DEADSTOCK SHOES. BUT YOU CAN SELL USED SHOES ON THE GOAT APP

Have you used GOAT before? I need to sell off a bunch of used kicks as well.

And I went through your phase a few years back. With IW dropping in May, do you plan on going in on that line?? :nerd:

Goat app won't let me register either. I'm getting a weird error about a profile pic smh. Can't spend or make extra cash lol
I'm going balls deep with infinity war tho

Goat app won't let me register either. I'm getting a weird error about a profile pic smh. Can't spend or make extra cash lol
I'm going balls deep with infinity war tho
Man, I wish there was some place around me where I could just take these kicks and dump them for cash :smh:

For IW, I'm going to need to see Scarlet Witch, Falcon and Ant-Man as those are the figures I still need.

Have you used GOAT before? I need to sell off a bunch of used kicks as well.

And I went through your phase a few years back. With IW dropping in May, do you plan on going in on that line?? :nerd:

I HAVEN'T USED GOAT BEFORE BUT I'M AUTHORIZED TO SELL ON THERE. IT'S JUST THAT MOST OF MY SHOES ARE DEADSTOCK AND STOCKX IS EASIER TO USE SO THAT'S WHERE I LEAN TOWARDS.

I'M NOT SURE ON IW YET. I WAS GONNA WAIT AND SEE THE IW CAPTAIN AMERICA BUT THEN I THOUGHT HE GONNA HAVE THAT LONG HAIR AND BEARD. THE ONLY CHARACTERS I CARE ABOUT GETTING FIGURES FOR FROM IW ARE CAPTAIN AMERICA, SPIDERMAN AND STARLORD. EASY PASS ON EVERYONE ELSE.

I REALLY REALLY WANT HOT TOYS TO MAKE A KILLMONGER FIGURE. WITH THIS OUTFIT AND MASK:

2611_ErikKillmonger_BP_34__46784.1515161588.jpg

INSTANT PURCHASE.

Can’t wait for deluxe spidey to come in. Leaning on grabbing the home made costume one as well.

Infinity War Iron Spider is going to be a PROBLEM.

Oh yeah Iron Spidey is a NO BRAINER.

Kind of disappointed in the fabric of the new Spidey, from the reviews it looks less durable than asm2 suit....everyone saying not to keep in dynamic pose for longer than a few minutes

Oh yeah Iron Spidey is a NO BRAINER.

Kind of disappointed in the fabric of the new Spidey, from the reviews it looks less durable than asm2 suit....everyone saying not to keep in dynamic pose for longer than a few minutes
Ordered mine in early July, when did you order yours? Sideshow is playing me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom