Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

^goddamn, that's a beauty.

giphy.gif

that Hulkbuster is amazing, I was watching thid unboxing on it and it's just insane

I've been wanting hot toys for a min but never grabbed one because they're not cheap lol. Decided to pre-oder the homecoming spidey. I definitely need a cap and an iron-man.
I have a couple questions though.

What should I look out for? I don't want to accidentally buy a fake or damaged figure.

Where can I cop an iron-man or captain America for cheap?

Any tips for storage? To be sure I don't damage them?

Anybody else grabbing the homecoming spidey? I had a payment plan set up but now it's shipping early Feb so I went ahead and set it to one payment. Now we wait.

Anybody else grabbing the homecoming spidey? I had a payment plan set up but now it's shipping early Feb so I went ahead and set it to one payment. Now we wait.

yeah grabbing the deluxe version. might end up grabbing the prototype homemade suit as well. definitely in for iron spider.

yeah grabbing the deluxe version. might end up grabbing the prototype homemade suit as well. definitely in for iron spider.
Deluxe for me too, I'm passing on the homemade suit but the iron spider is copped. Wonder if it'll be diecast or cloth? I'm hoping its a heavy diecast iron man like figure. That new black panther is crazy too

Need to update my pics.

I have deluxe on PO.
will probably get homemade suit. Considering it’s the “mark1”

Black panther 2.0 copped as well.
Palpatine finna be copped
Badger on PO.

Infinity wars figures gonna have me broke.
Also gonna get gladiator hulk.

I rather not have iron spidey to not be Diecast, make the suit a shiny reflective material instead and yes if it has the spider legs make THOSE discast...making the whole figure diecast will make it too clunky IMO...I cant wait, looking at IW I cant seem to not want a single figure...I’ll probably skipped the Guardians since I have both sets of most of them except Drax

I've always like how awesome these figures are, the attention to detail is insane. I'm finally getting around to actually ordering some, I have my preorder in for ROTJ Luke, Anakin Skywalker, and Deluxe Boba Fett. I look forward to getting them in!

I need to go ahead and cop Star-Lord and Rocket. Spidey on his way too :pimp:

I LITERALLY COPPED STARLORD AN HOUR AGO LOL. MAN I THINK I HAVE IT BAD. A WEEK AGO I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HOT TOYS WAS, FLASH FORWARD TO TODAY I HAVE 5 FIGURES COMING IN WITH ONE MORE COMING IN TOMORROW.

Damn bro. You about to get a good amount of coupons :lol:

You about to buy more.

I WISH. THE STUFF I HAVE ORDERD ON SIDESHOWTOY ARE PRE-ORDERS SO I WON'T BE SEEING THEM FOR AWHILE EXCEPT FOR THE HOMECOMING SPIDEY THIS MONTH. THE OTHER 6 ARE 3 I GOT FROM EBAY AND I JUST GOT BACK FROM BUYING 3 AT THE LOCAL FIGURE COLLECTOR STORE. WILL POST PICS LATER THIS AFTERNOON WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK OF ALL THE FIGS I GOT IN SO FAR. I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR THE PUNISHER FIG BUT HE'S NOT ARRIVING UNTIL TOMORROW.

I LITERALLY COPPED STARLORD AN HOUR AGO LOL. MAN I THINK I HAVE IT BAD. A WEEK AGO I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HOT TOYS WAS, FLASH FORWARD TO TODAY I HAVE 5 FIGURES COMING IN WITH ONE MORE COMING IN TOMORROW.

Getting into Hot Toys is a slippery slope :lol:

Joker DX01 is what got me in to the game :pimp:

I just need more detolfs to display everything at this point. My only problem with Hot Toys is the fact that you know you're more than likely going to get another version of MCU and DC figures, so you're getting something to display now and then copping the new one later down the road, which is probably going to be an improved version.

That and HT keeps bumping up their prices :smh:

Back
Top Bottom