Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Getting into Hot Toys is a slippery slope :lol:

Joker DX01 is what got me in to the game :pimp:

I just need more detolfs to display everything at this point. My only problem with Hot Toys is the fact that you know you're more than likely going to get another version of MCU and DC figures, so you're getting something to display now and then copping the new one later down the road, which is probably going to be an improved version.

That and HT keeps bumping up their prices :smh:

THAT IS TRUE. LUCKILY I LIKE THE FIGURES THAT ARE ATTACHED TO THE MOVIES I LIKE VS. WHAT IS THE LATEST AND GREATEST. LIKE I JUST COPPED THE WINTER SOLDIER FIGURE FROM THE CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER MOVIE VERSUS GOING WITH THE CIVIL WAR WINTER SOLDIER VERSION. I LIKE THE CAPTAIN AMERICA: WS MOVIE MORE.

memphissfinest memphissfinest

What all do you have coming in?

IN MY POSSESION:
CAPTAIN AMERICA: WS - WINTER SOLDIER (MASCARA EYES :lol: )
MARTY MCFLY BTTF 2
GOTG 2 - STARLORD DELUXE
DEADPOOL
STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS - KYLO REN

ARRIVING TOMORROW:
NETFLIX DAREDEVIL - PUNISHER

PRE-ORDERED ON SIDESHOW:
STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK - DARTH VADER
SPIDER MAN HOMECOMING - SPIDER MAN DELUXE
JUSTICE LEAGUE - TACTICAL SUIT BATMAN
THE MATRIX - NEO

I NEED HELP.

Getting into Hot Toys is a slippery slope :lol:

Joker DX01 is what got me in to the game :pimp:

I just need more detolfs to display everything at this point. My only problem with Hot Toys is the fact that you know you're more than likely going to get another version of MCU and DC figures, so you're getting something to display now and then copping the new one later down the road, which is probably going to be an improved version.

That and HT keeps bumping up their prices :smh:

HAVE YOU SHIPPED A DETOLF FROM IKEA? THE NEAREST ONE FROM ME IS ALMOST 3 HOURS AWAY.

IN MY POSSESION:
CAPTAIN AMERICA: WS - WINTER SOLDIER (MASCARA EYES :lol: )
MARTY MCFLY BTTF 2
GOTG 2 - STARLORD DELUXE
DEADPOOL
STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS - KYLO REN

ARRIVING TOMORROW:
NETFLIX DAREDEVIL - PUNISHER

PRE-ORDERED ON SIDESHOW:
STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK - DARTH VADER
SPIDER MAN HOMECOMING - SPIDER MAN DELUXE
JUSTICE LEAGUE - TACTICAL SUIT BATMAN
THE MATRIX - NEO

I NEED HELP.
Hows the deadpool figure? I've been wanting to cop.

My collection (I'll post pics when I get time)
I'll post pics when I get time
GOTG2 Baby Groot
BVS Wonder Woman
CACW Black Panther
SWTFA Rey & BB8 & Rey Resistance Version.

Preordered
WW Wonder woman Deluxe
WW Wonder Woman Training version
Black Panther 2.0

Last edited:
You definitely doing it big memphissfinest memphissfinest :pimp:

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison Deapool figure is dope. It was in my Top 5 figures of 2016 when it came out and still holds up well today.

Detolf's are a ***** to move as they come in two boxes and are pretty damn heavy. I always need a friend to come with me to pick one up but luckily, I only live 10 min away from one.

Thanks ! Might have to cop. I got too many hobbies/collect too much different stuff. :lol:

Thanks ! Might have to cop. I got too many hobbies/collect too much different stuff. :lol:

You definitely preaching to the choir with that one:lol:

I collect every size Star Wars toy/collectible out there. From small Black Series to Hot Toys, to Quarter Scale statues and full 1:1 costumes.

And then, there's Transformers, Predators, Voltron and other various Japanese Robots. On top of jersey's and kicks still :smh::lol:

You definitely preaching to the choir with that one:lol:

I collect every size Star Wars toy/collectible out there. From small Black Series to Hot Toys, to Quarter Scale statues and full 1:1 costumes.

And then, there's Transformers, Predators, Voltron and other various Japanese Robots. On top of jersey's and kicks still :smh::lol:
I hear ya :lol:

Mattel Pro wrestling figures collecting is my main, jerseys (trying to cut down) , then I dabble in hot toys, random figures, sports memorabilia , video games, and some other stuff.
I like too much stuff! :lol:

I GOT SERIOUSLY BORED WITH COLLECTING SNEAKERS. IT'S ALL SO MUCH TRASH NOW. I THINK THESE HOT TOYS WILL FILL THE VOID FOR ME WITH NO LONGER COLLECTING SNEAKS. MY ONLY OTHER PASSION BESIDES SNEAKERS IS CARS AND THAT IS WAYYYYYY MORE EXPENSIVE LOL.

Hows the deadpool figure? I've been wanting to cop.

My collection (I'll post pics when I get time)
I'll post pics when I get time
GOTG2 Baby Groot
BVS Wonder Woman
CACW Black Panther
SWTFA Rey & BB8 & Rey Resistance Version.

Preordered
WW Wonder woman Deluxe
WW Wonder Woman Training version
Black Panther 2.0

NOT SURE YET ON THE DEADPOOL. SHOULD BE SITTING AT MY DOORSTEP ONCE I GET OFF WORK AND HEAD HOME.

Word gotta keep this thread pumping, love these toys man...can’t wait for my homecoming Spidey.

I have both Deadpool’s the Sideshow and HotToys one, the HotToys one is super dope...they both are tbh.

This is my HTs one

8123231E-3C58-447D-9013-02EEED3E483F.jpeg

Small fraction of my collection..

BEA3B47F-06CD-45DF-BFB3-EAA7C285AAF7.jpeg

I GOT SERIOUSLY BORED WITH COLLECTING SNEAKERS. IT'S ALL SO MUCH TRASH NOW. I THINK THESE HOT TOYS WILL FILL THE VOID FOR ME WITH NO LONGER COLLECTING SNEAKS. MY ONLY OTHER PASSION BESIDES SNEAKERS IS CARS AND THAT IS WAYYYYYY MORE EXPENSIVE LOL.

Forgot about that in my list of hobbies I’m a car guy too! :lol:

WHAT'S EVERYONE'S PREFERENCE IN REGARDLESS TO HOT TOYS VS. SIDESHOW? I'VE BEEN COMPARING THE FIGURES FROM BOTH AND I GOTTA SAY I DON'T SEE MYSELF EVER GETTING ANY SIDESHOW FIGURES, I HEAVILY PREFER THE HOT TOYS OVER SIDESHOW SO FAR.

THAT KNIGHTMARE BATMAN IS GORGEOUS BY THE WAY!

WHAT'S EVERYONE'S PREFERENCE IN REGARDLESS TO HOT TOYS VS. SIDESHOW? I'VE BEEN COMPARING THE FIGURES FROM BOTH AND I GOTTA SAY I DON'T SEE MYSELF EVER GETTING ANY SIDESHOW FIGURES, I HEAVILY PREFER THE HOT TOYS OVER SIDESHOW SO FAR.

THAT KNIGHTMARE BATMAN IS GORGEOUS BY THE WAY!

Sideshow's not bad but the genuine rule of thumb is, you upgrade your Sideshow versions to the Hot Toys ones, when applicable:lol:

HAVE YOU SHIPPED A DETOLF FROM IKEA? THE NEAREST ONE FROM ME IS ALMOST 3 HOURS AWAY.

I haven't. I live about 1.5 hours from one, but there's one being built in my city, so I might hold off and wait until that opens up before I cop another detolf.

You definitely doing it big memphissfinest memphissfinest :pimp:

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison Deapool figure is dope. It was in my Top 5 figures of 2016 when it came out and still holds up well today.

Detolf's are a ***** to move as they come in two boxes and are pretty damn heavy. I always need a friend to come with me to pick one up but luckily, I only live 10 min away from one.

I blame this guy for every dollar that I've spent on Hot Toys :smh:

WHAT'S EVERYONE'S PREFERENCE IN REGARDLESS TO HOT TOYS VS. SIDESHOW?!

Hot Toys all day for me.

Suicide squad Bats even better bro...joint is flawless

BB4E1E51-E452-4AE8-A515-866939A53732.jpeg
DUDE this looks so DOPE!! I already was looking to see how I finance to purchase a Knightmare batman but this one is a must cop too. I'm already on the fence on the battle damaged armored batman.

Man, the Groot and Star Lord looks great, I'm looking for a Winter Soldier from TWS and Captain America AoU. And that Hulkbuster is insanely huge!

Yeah HB is a grail piece, incredible design and something I’ll probably treat as a heirloom....that’s probably gonna be the case of my entire collection...lol hopefully I have a boy one day..

I got WS soldier Bucky and Cap, passed on CW Bucky, hated his tailoring...he looks super menacing as the WS...if we get a diecast arm in IW I’m getting him.

Back
Top Bottom