Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

So what are we expecting to see from SDCC? The final product version of Hulkbuster? Figures from Justice League & Thor: Ragnarok? Are we going to see the 30+ figures from IW??

The IW line is going to be nuts.

JL looks pretty awesome as well.

I already have the trinity, (waiting for WW). But the rest will be a must.

It also looks like they are ironmaning Bats and giving him a new suit every time hey can lol

Since I'm a huge bats fan. I'm need those as well. Flash looks so awesome with how much stuff is going on.

Also Thor line will be cool. Def need unworthy Thor and of course gladiator Hulk, Hela, and a new Loki.

My pockets :frown:

IMG_1205.JPG

So sick

I wasn't feeling many of the previous Mezco figures because they look weird but Thor and Hulk from Ragnarok look like smaller Hot Toys figures. I'm diggin' them.

It's over for me. This and Jedi Luke were Top 2 on my wish-list since I started collecting Hot Toys a decade ago,lol

20228596_10212300587088497_6445641269478789073_n.jpg

Yeah, it's crazy how far they've come in a decade. That Hot Toys Joker was one of my first HT figures back then and it doesn't hold a candle to what they can do now.

Man, I remember seeing you post back in the day and seeing TDK Joker and that's what got me started with Hot Toys :lol:

I paid well over retail for the DX version because I just HAD to have it.

I hope I can grab at least this Joker and maybe the Bale Batman.

On another note, I might go broke with everything dropping in the next year or so.

Looks so damn awesome.

Definitely bought. I don't like buying two of the same characters, but gladiator hulk is bought, a few bats are bought (I love Batman) spideys are copped here and whatever comes out in the future.

The ironman suits are copped then when he uses none of the house protocol ones.

All of the league will be copped.
And there will be Star Wars to add to that :stoneface:

Need some terminator endoskeletons...

I wish they had done the Joker 1/6th. 1/4 too damn huge. Too scary to have there lol.

Too bad HT doesn't do the Harry Potter or LOtR line. Or else I would cop. Not a huge fan of Ace and 3whatwver. I would be all over the LOtR line if HT did it. Gandolf be flames. Maybe a good thing they don't. Too much lol

Too much good stuff coming out.

First Hot Toy, won this on Ebay for less than 90 :smokin
I think it's a different head from the original Joker robber. Love it nonetheless!
IMG_2191.JPG
IMG_2188.JPG
IMG_2189.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2189.JPG
    IMG_2189.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 3
Yup my Hulkbuster should be here within the next month or so! Thing is incredible....I really have no place to even put him...lol

What is the hype about these? Conversation pieces, collectors items, what?

Both those things you mentioned, nostalgia, some of these are so screen accurate it feels as though you have the actual actor/character on display in your living room, etc....

To be honest, there really isn't a "hype" for these, as I don't think for as long as Hot toys has been around they've been mainstreamed...its demographic is big kids, lots of dudes in their 30's that grew up on comics heavily and now watch the movies and can afford a 300$+ doll....I for one hope it never becomes a mainstream thing.

Back
Top Bottom